omg

amicrazy

i connot believe it. another bad message from facebook. my friend from college was murdered. i just found out. i'm a little in shock. he was found at his house in a puddle of blood after throwing a 4th of july party (his 21st bday was also the 4th) i mean, holy crap he was murdered. i guess i wont be seeing him next yr. i went to his house like 1st thing when i got back to school last summer. he shares a house w 5? other students, but this must have been a bad deal gone wrong or something. i cannot believe it. he was one of the first kids i hung out with at school. i've been to the house he was murdered in. just, wow...

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I saw about this on the news tonight. It is unbelievable. My deepest sympathies go out to his family and friends. I hope they catch whoever it was that did this to him.

amicrazy

i hope they catch whoever did it too!:mad: they have to catch whoever it is. i just cannot believe it. he had so many friends. people were in and out of his place constantly. he was such a cool kid. almost every friend i met at college i met sitting in his apartment my freshman year.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00