Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Oct 17, 2008.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Oh my God,
    It's only been three hours and I'm going fucking insane. I'm desperate to get out already. I can't take this, there is no way I can live here. No way. Just the thought of being here for any amount of time makes me want to top myself. I love her to bits, of course I do, but I can't take living in the same house as her. It's just not possible. I can't do this. Oh God please I'll go mad. She doesn't listen. She knows I don't want to talk, yet she keeps asking me questions. Then when I moan at her it turns into a big fight. She knew I was coming yet she didn't have a room ready for me. All I wanted to do was unpack and go and hide under the covers. She told me I couldn't sleep at that time of day. Well guess what..I'm 21. I will sleep whenever the fucking hell I want. I can't believe what she said to me, I haven't even repeated it yet, not even to V. It made me feel ashamed, wrong.
    Now she's moaning about the bags being left lying around, guess I;m going to unpack.

2. Hey Sam, sounds like you need a hug right now.. :hug:
    Whatever is happening is obv making you feel worse than you do already.
    You need to tell her straight you need to settle in and catch some rest. It sounds like it has been a long day for you.
    When you refer to 'her' and 'she', who is it?
    Sorry if I missed it. Take care hun, keep your chin up :hug:
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

sorry hun

it's my mum.

i dont want to be here, i really dont.

and shes not making it any easier
  4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm around if u wanna talk
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Ask for your 15 grand back and go rent somewhere away from that crazy hormonal bitch. Shes a fucking prat and she deserves to know a few home truths :mad: :mad:
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

put soap on top of the stairs =P
  8. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Sam, am here if you need someone to talk to. please hang in there.
  9. ...

i know you don't know me..or know anything about too the site...

but one thing we do have in common is a crazy mother..and she made life for me a living hell..esecially when she didn't even let me get a word in and just tell her straight how i feel or anything...even with me not living at home anymore she stills makes it impossible to live...especially when she gets between me and my sister...i know what your going through and it totally beyond sucks...
    but if you have to just pick lil places to go and little things to do...i used to do it all the time and it worked...i kept out of her sight..that way most of the time if she didn't see me she didnt have a chance to throw shit at me or curse at me....i would go take a shower..go for a walk..go to a book store and spend many hours there...come home..would go back into the bathroom..sometimes pretend i was in the shower just for that alone time..idk..

just givin some advice...take a whack at it..see if it works...
  10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear your moms making your life hard right now :hug: Just try and take it easy ok. As you said you're 21, you can do what you like.
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

sam I know it is hard moving back in with your mum, but it isn't the same as living out on your own. When you live with someone else you have to respect how they live. It can't be a free ride. Remember it is her home you are coming into. I know it was yours too, but as an adult it is different. i am not saying she is right, just trying to look at things from the other viewpoint. It can really be hard moving back in with a parent because they still see you as a dependent child and feel you should follow all their rules, while you see yourself as an independent adult able to do what you choose. Neither person is correct. I thi nk it would be much better for you if you could go out on your own. I don't know if that is a possibility for you or not. Don't let her get to you. You are already struggling. :hug:
  12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thanks everyone x

mistake - thanks for your advice ill try it x

:hug: corrina
  13. rootedphoenix

rootedphoenix Well-Known Member

:( :hug: I'm not sure what else to say. Breathe deeply? I wish I could help more. :(
  14. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

house to myself now until lunchtime.

and all night alone too :biggrin:

(Vikki - i mentioned mum giving me the money back last night jokingly and she goes "u wouldnt want to live alone. would you? if you do, go out and get a job and we can find you somewhere" :dry: )
  15. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

:hug: Sam, u can lock her out of the house and then booby trap her room