Omg!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by The Scream, May 27, 2009.

1. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

ok, so today i was at the mall, i shopped around a bit, than was headed home, on the way home, i saw a friend and he introduced me to his friend who was such a fucking hottie i never would have thought he'd be single but he was cute so i hung out with them for quite a while... and then, we started getting a bit flirty and stuff xD and yeah, i had in my mind i wanted JUST an innocent kiss from him, he came sitting next to me and started hugging me and stuff and than i reached for his lips and than he kissed me... and a few mins later again, and it kept going like that... then we agreed we would see each other tonight again, so we did, and i just got dropped home a few mins ago... and we did like everything @ his place... :blink:

dammit! i can't control myself :dry:

and that's the third time im having unprotected sex without getting checked :sad:

and he looks soooo fucking hot, but he's 27, he told me that after we started making out :blink: and he has 2 kiddies...
    and im 18...

2. The Scream

man!

yesterday i was feeling all fucked up about not having a special person...

he introduced me as his girlfriend and said he wants to keep me and now i still feel weird =(

3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Definately not something you wanna keep doing.

Sexual irresponsibility is not good.

4. The Scream

i know!! it sucks =(

i asked him if he had a condom, but he said no and it doesn't matter right, let's just do it -__-"

and i couldn't say no... he was ready to go when i asked him... i was late =(

5. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but you really need it, stand up for yourself and take responsibility for your actions. If you can't do this then get professional help. Talk about creating a problem for yourself. You also can't expect others to respect you if you don't respect yourself.

6. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

I know it's easy to get caught up in the moment... the excitement... but PLEASE BE CAREFUL!! You can hurt yourself SO easily nowadays!!

Maybe you should consider buying some condoms yourself, and keeping a couple on you! That way at least YOU control it!! Just a thought!! :biggrin:

Take care and please be careful!!

7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i know this is a bit harsh but one way of think about it is; if you have unprotected sex with someone, you are effectively sleeping with everyone they've slept with and everyone they've slept with and so on . the chances of getting a disease is high i cant stress that enough, you always think it wont happen to you then it does and you cant go back. also the chances of pregnancy if he already has 2 kids do you think he's responsible for his actions?
    i think it would be good for you if you didnt see him, considering he's in a relationship already and wants you to be "on the side" so to speak. thats not good for you. and start carrying condoms yourself. its not that embarrassing to protect yourself.

8. Maaso

Maaso Well-Known Member

I've had unprotected sex hundreds of times. I got tested in March. And I'm still clean. Maybe I'm just lucky, who knows.

Your still young, just becareful.

9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:agreed:

Nothing to be too worried over, just try and be safe :hug:

10. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

Everyone else can focus on the sex part, but this is the part that I think is very important. He's using you. No wonder you feel weird! I'd be so bloody pissed.

I've just gone through something similar. I finally told him, Friday, how he's using me and I won't have it any longer and its not fair to me or to the other girl. He wants his cake and to eat it, too. That's BS narcissistic crap.

You are far, far too good for this male, whoever he is. You deserve not just to have a special person but to BE a special person!

Drop him like the dog-turd he is and wait until someone is around who actually cares about YOU, not just your body and what you can do for them.

11. The Scream

today he got a few condoms from his neighbor...

but we didn't do a lot today, im girly-sick lol (don't know how else to call it =P)

we went to his ex-girlfriends place to pick up his kids and spent a few hours playing in the park...

i don't know it's all so weird...

one moment i totally trust him... the other, i have my doubts...

he's happy all day... he can't stop smiling... it's kinda cute...
    he keeps saying he just had a relationship of 10 years with his ex girlfriend and that he doesn't want that to happen again and that he wants to keep me forever...
    and he looked @ his kids and said, one day i'll make one with you too...

and one of his friends is cheating on it's girlfriend and he tells me how he tries to stop his friend from doing such stuff and that he's totally against cheating...

and he keeps telling me he likes me, he wants to keep me and than he asks are you really totally mine? will you be mine forever? blah, blah... and today he even said i don't trust you :blink:

i somehow understand, he's all enthusiastic, im not... but im rather the one that builds up slowly and enjoys in the end, i have the feeling i don't know him well enough to already be like his forever...

i don't know... :sad:

i love him, i don't want to loose him...

his ex called him a pedophile when we brought the kids back home...
    and it actually is kinda weird sometimes how he looks at young girls :mellow:
    but i don't know, maybe it's just me getting paranoid xD

12. Maaso

Maaso Well-Known Member

Thats the BEST time in my opinion...

And he is telling you all of this after just a few days? Sounds like a creepo to me.

13. Maaso

Maaso Well-Known Member

Every guy...to an extent does that.

But maybe ask him why they broke up?

14. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi

i went back and refreshed my memory, because i have been reading in this thread

you have a huge age difference, for the age of 18. 9 years won't be so bad, later on. like if you are 40 and he is 49.
    it is gigantic, now.

now, you only just met this guy. and you had sex with him the same day. he already has introduced you to his kids??? unbelievable. and. he is saying forever shit. ?

that is way too soon to be credible.

he is lying to you. i am certain of it. i am 45. i have been around the block a few times.

this guy is a player.
    pedophile. his ex actually called him that. nice. you know, that is a harsh word EVEN for an angry ex.

your gut has already told you this is not 100 percent right. i am passing no judgment on you. but even in your youth and naivete, you sense something is not right.

do yourself a favor. get an early pregnancy test for your unprotected experience. never have unprotected sex again. and re-think this sexual relationship.
    if he truly cares about you - he would understand your wanting to slow down and do things right.
    if he is only in it for the sex, he will vanish immediately.

do you really want to be only his object of sexual gratification?

i am worried about your heart and soul.
    sorry if this sounds harsh. i have a 16 yr old daughter, she's nearly 17. you are soooo close in age. i would say the same to her. i don't mean to be harsh. but i am very very concerned for you. guard your heart.
    pm if you want to talk - major hugs xxx

15. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

I have to agree with all of this!!

16. The Scream

he told me that he used to be on drugs and that he lost his job because of it and with that their home and then his girlfriend dumped him for a richer guy...

17. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

I can't believe this post is real....

18. The Scream

yesterday night he asked me if i wanted to stay over at his place, and i told him i'd love too, but not for now and that we should wait a while... and then he was like, sure, sure, i'll wait for you... how long do you think it will take? and what he said, about i'll wait for you and stuff, it just made me feel loved... and i was like a week or something... and than he was like a week? i thought you were going to say a few months or something xD

and what he says to his friends... he tries to stimulate his friend who's cheating to stop with it and be more with his girlfriend who he has gotten pregnant...

i don't know, something doesn't feel all too right, he introduced me to his dad too yesterday :mellow: cute! but idk... there doesn't seem anything wrong with him either... when i say we should slow down, he's like yeap, anything for you, blah blah...

it's weirddddd :dry:

can't find anything wrong with him either...

19. The Scream

why not?
    im not gonna put energy in writing something that isn't even real :blink:

20. Maaso

Maaso Well-Known Member

And he introduced you to his father....

Wow, something isnt right.

FIRST, a guy doesnt tell you that he is madly in love with you and want to spend the rest of his life with you after a day or two. Not even a year, guys in indecisive. And if they do say that, they are just trying to get some strange...but he got that. Why is he still around?

SECOND, His ex is calling him a pedophile, but he is still able to see his kids? Either she is lying, or dont care about his kids. Ladies dont just dump their husbands because they lost their jobs....escpecially if they have kids with him. Something had to have happened.

THIRD, He had got to be the best guy on the planet, to convince his friends to stop cheating...but yet he took advantage of you the first chance he got. Maybe he cheated on his ex, thats why she left him. And now he is on a personal crusade to stop everyone from cheating because he knows the damage it can do.

I dont know, from one guy to another....this guy dont seem right.