Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

ok yeah just kill me peoples there is no point in this life anymore ive had it i have just nhad it

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

what's going on /wrong aimee?

3. Fluffypingu

ive had enough of this bullshit of a life

4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: Whats all this bullshit because of? Whats causing you to feel so bad? :(

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too have had enough Aimee life get hard sometimes but we have to just go with punches okay. You always get back up your strong and so do it. I hope you get some sleep and feel better tomorrow sleep always works for me New day tomorrow new start hugs

6. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Hi hun,I totally get how u feel...but the bullshit can go away while you're living hun. you don't have to die :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't give up aimee. :hug:

8. MarcoVanBeasten

MarcoVanBeasten New Member

Excuse my "newness" to the forum, but speaking to a fresh-face of sorts may help.

I'm not someone with a lifetime of experience to call upon for guidance but I'm someone who's been as low as you can get and crawled my arse back and I'd like to offer whatever help I possibly can. If you can spare me the time of a conversation, maybe it might make a difference?

Upto you ofcourse dear forum user.

Be safe,

Marc
    x

9. Fluffypingu

cheers i just ugh get so pissed off it doesnt help wen your in constant pain either i spose

10. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Whats happening Aimee? Seems like you are going through a lot of pain, please let us help you tell us whats going on for you. Sending you millions of huugs in hope you feel better soon :hug: x

Xx

11. Fluffypingu

well i have ibs (irratable bowel syndrome) and thats been terribul for the last 3days and today its just killing cant eat coz i just gag everytime something touches the throte other than liquids i tryed soup but i just couldent stomach it so yeah i am in loads of pain havent left my bed just layed rolling about nothing helping and i cant even put my heat wrap on as i blew the fucking microwave up the otherday lol

12. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Could you go to your GP, he could subscribe you medicine? Are you in therapy? :hug: x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.