omg

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by icequeen, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

my mum rang me.. feel so bad..i have blood running down my arm.. just a flood of red..i love it
    i want to go and on...death is calling me

2. barto

barto Well-Known Member

Is everything alright now? What's going on? Please talk to us :hug:

3. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

hi Fragile..thanks for your concern...i am ok but not ok if you get what i mean. my mum always makes me feel even more guilty altho i dont think she means to. spoke to psych and community mental health worker and both think that exposure therapy and maybe meds and attempts to reduce alc have added to how i am feeling..cant win...decided not to do exposure today as didnt feel confident i would get through it safely after other exposures today. feel a little calmer now than i have done all day.

thank you :pinkrose:

4. Ritsu

Ritsu Well-Known Member

*hug ice hope you will be ok hon

5. Acro

Acro Active Member

-hugs Icequeen-
    I am sorry to hear that you have such a struggle. I am glad you are feeling a bit calmer now. Can you avoid talking to your mother? I know that sounds bad, but if she triggers you like this, it would be best to avoid her calls for a while. I know that may be hard for you because of the guilt, but you being safe is more important than your mom. And she should feel guilty for triggering you like this.

:hug: If you ever want to talk to someone feel free to message me if you see me online.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad you're feeling better. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.