Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wonderer, Jul 16, 2010.

1. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

I can't do this. Life got the better of me. I know I don't have the guts to kill myself, but a tragic accident would be so very welcome right now :(

I moved into a new apartment 6 weeks ago, and this past weekend found out it has bedbugs. I've been getting bitten since I moved in, but didn't know what it was. I may have spread them to anywhere I've been since I moved in, so I've had to call and tell all my friends, and offer to pay as I can if they and/or their parents have to get their houses treated.

It'll take 6 weeks to get rid of them from my apartment. In the meantime, I'm stuck living at my moms. I don't know if I can do 6 weeks here. I came home from work tonight to duck shit in the shower, and everyone refusing to clean it up, then went downstairs to make dinner, and discovered they ate my food (I always bring home my own as I'm got a digestive disorder and have to eat different stuff). I've got next to nothing left. Its bad enough that I have to hide my razor and towel to keep other people from using them. They know I NEED my food... My brother's grown up enough now that I'm physically the weakest, I can't fight them for it and win. There's nowhere I can go, I can't protect myself, and I can't run away from here. I don't think I can do this for 6 weeks... Its already messing me up.
  2. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

Geez, that sucks. All of it. I can see why you are so stressed.

Is there someplace else you can go? Maybe rotate through friends, like one per week?

Do you have your own room where you are now? Could you get a small fridge and put it in there to keep your food?

I don't know, just trying to think of things to help. There is no way I could live with my family for 6 weeks, so I know you are struggling. Wish I could help more.

Wouldn't it be great if you could put an alarm and little tazer on your stuff so they would have to stay out? Just a tiny wee shock, but enough to make them leave it alone....