On a Positive Note..

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by shefallsasleep, Sep 29, 2009.

1. shefallsasleep

shefallsasleep Well-Known Member

I've had a pretty good last couple of days...
    The yesterday and today were the first days in a month I haven't cried, my eyes are very greatful for this!
    I started Uni on Monday and had such a busy day I didn't have time to think about the things that have been making me down, acting positive all day so people wanted to be my friend actually made me feel good, I am a fun person to be around and if he doesn't wanna be in my life then it's his problem!
    Finally got something else to focus on, ways to spend my evenings, instead of moping about, this year is guna be hard work, as is the next 3 years, but I am determined to not let this affect my education!
    Also really proud of myself for not contacting him, was quite disapointed yesterday coz I thought he'd atleast wish me luck but nothing... until today at lunch time he text me to see how I was, and we ended up having a quite normally convo, turns out he forgot I started Uni on Monday, but he wanted to know all about it.
    Only thing that is a bit negative is the AD's are still making me feel quite tired, and I really wanted to go out tonight :( but I know I wouldn't make it out for long, also duno how I'd react to drinking, I wouldn't be getting drunk but wouldn't wanna have one drink and be sick or paralytic or have a panic attack.
    Anyway hope everyone is well, I know this isn't the end of the road for me but these past 2 days have seemed pretty normally and it's been really nice xx

P.S I bet I'm back in a couple of days saying how shit I feel, such is life!

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're having positive days. I cycle between positive and feeling like crap. Keep up the good work and take care of yourself too. When I study I take a 5 minute stretch break every hour. I focus on breathing because when I study I breath shallow and that contributes to my being down.

What are you studying?

3. shefallsasleep

shefallsasleep Well-Known Member

Chemistry :)
    Hopefully this was the fresh start I needed xx