On behalf of the GLBTQ community... I apologize for all of the world's problems...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by ZasuArt, Dec 23, 2011.

1. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

When I married my partner of 12 years this past June, I genuinely thought I was just strengthening our commitment to each other and taking advantage of a long list of rights and privleges that straight couples have always enjoyed (and our tax dollars have helped pay for). OH, that I had known that our union would wreak suck havoc on everyone elses lives!

2. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Re: On behalf of the GLBTQ community... I apologize for all of the world's problems..

? I don't follow you

3. ZasuArt

Re: On behalf of the GLBTQ community... I apologize for all of the world's problems..

Did the link under my post not work for you, SBlake? Sometimes my sarcasm is a bit too dry, but if you haven't check out the link. :hug:

4. justMe7

Ah, yeah I watched the video, but was a bit unsure about what you actaully wrote :p My bad lol Thought you were serious! :D

5. ZasuArt

Not at all, SBlake... I should have been more clear. I've been a pro marriage equality activist for many years! :hug:

6. justMe7

naaahh it good the way it is :hug: