• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

On edge

Mvanessa

I have a lot going on. My dads bday would be tomorrow. My dr office cancelled a major treatment. My back went out and been sick for a week. I hate my life and the fact I need ivs all the time

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that you are suffering so bad right now @Mvanessa . hopefully you will get hings sorted out for your treatment soon. i know things are bad right now but don't give up...mike...*hug*shake

I'm sorry you've had to go through this @Mvanessa. I'm sorry your treatment got cancelled and you're feeling so bad at the moment.

I'm sure you'll have another opportunity to get treatment - with the current world situation, delays and cancellations are common, but I'm sure you'll probably be able to get another treatment soon.

I'm not a doctor, but it sounds like you're maybe struggling with depression. Have you ever sought treatment for depression? There are plenty of treatments out there from therapy to medication.

I hope you can feel a bit better soon. Stay safe. Sending hugs *brohug.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$255.00