on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

takencontrol

didnt get to see my key worker today but she did call me and we had a good talk. i told her everything and shes going to sort out all my psych apps and also talk to my psychiatrist tomorrow to sort out my meds to get me back on track and stop these terrible mood swings. hopefully she will be able to tell me tomorrow what can be done. so for now slipping away is on hold.

oval

im so glad to hear that things worked out well for you and that youll be getting back on track soon :) youve been so strong, you can really be proud of yourself! you did and are still doing amazing!
:hug:

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
im proud of you brownie,im so glad you spoke to your keyworker,its been a hard time for you and you showed great strength to make it to thursday keep up the great work and keep posting

doityourself

Brownie,

Im glad you were able to talk to her. Do you know how long its going to take them to get everything together.

Yea its cold, its in the 20's here today. Miss my florida beaches and the hot sun.

takencontrol

hey guys i will never be able to thank you for getting me through this, im not better but at least things are moving. wendy knows i need to see someone asap i told her everything and shes going to speak to my psychiatrist tomorrow and hopefully get me meds to help me or an app.

doityourself

Hi Brownie, Hope today has been good to you.

They are calling for snow here tonight, do you go out and sled with the kids? I tried snow tubing for the first time last year, Im really chicken at doing anything like that, but it was so much fun. I really enjoyed it, I took myself out of my safe box and tried something new and it was tons of fun, taking the kids this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00