• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

On my mind today

Lostfoundandlostagain

To Live... That is the adventure
Its a hard day today, I'm feeling low. All around me at work are avenues of ending it. They are everywhere I look. Im tired, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. People all around say it will get better, but will I break before that day comes. To what use is a rescue boat 4 hours away to a swimmer with strength enough only to maintain his head above water only another 30 minutes. I know things can't really be that dire but what I feel and what I know are two different things entirely at the moment. I feel like I'm in over my head and I'm quite near to the breaking point

Sorry that you're going through this.

To what use is a rescue boat 4 hours away to a swimmer with strength enough only to maintain his head above water only another 30 minutes
I don't know what the metaphorical rescue boat would be, but if there is some kind of "rescue boat", maybe there's something else that you can do that can keep you afloat until it arrives.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00