on my own for a week

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MLD999, Oct 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLD999

MLD999 Member

Today my brother & mum have gone on holiday for a week. Because of my trial i have to stay at this address. My mother in law died 2 years ago today. Because my inlaws are now beginning to think i committed these heinous crimes and again because of bail conditions i cannot see them or my wife. I know im innocent but i am so so scared. Ive found tge whiskey my brother hid after last time.

2. yd4

yd4 Member

don't drink just get through the week and enjoy the time away from everyone. Don't stress about your trial either you know the truth and that's what matters.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Don't let those negative thoughts control how you are doing.. Try and stay positive.,.Use visualisation.. Think of soewhere cool and calm, And breath in thru your nose and out thru your mouth..These are coping skills..

4. MLD999

MLD999 Member

I have never felt pain like this. It hurts so much. The one person i want so much in the world im not allowed to see. Im crying like a baby and i just want the pain to stop.

5. yd4

yd4 Member

Will you be able to see her after your trial? Why can't you even see her now? What happened?

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Can you answer these questions Mark? :hug:

7. MLD999

MLD999 Member

Hi folks. I have never felt as low as this even when i took my overdose. I cant contacrt my wife because she will hopefully coroborate the fact it was my stepson that downloaded the worst of the images.full story in why am i here section. All my wifes family were supporting me until my wife told them i was bi. She knew before we married and accepted it. Started taking meds last thurs. Feel so so lonely. <mod edit: *sparkle* methods>last night

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2011
  8. Petal

How are you finding the new medications? What ones are you on?

9. MLD999

MLD999 Member

Im on sertraline 50mg for first week then 100mg.

10. Petal

Anti depressants usually take time to work, usually its 6-8 weeks so you must be patient. I'm sorry you're feeling so low. I think you should go and talk to someone, such as the samaritans, would you consider that? even if it helps just a little bit, its worth it x

11. MLD999

MLD999 Member

Up until recently i was emailing the samaritans everyday. Nothing is changing though and i just seem to be going round in circles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.