On my own!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Jan 3, 2010.

1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

My family don't give a shit so fine!!!

Fuck them!!! I don't need them! Fuck them all!!

LOSERS!!!!!!! I might as well kill myself know! Who would notice?!?

NO FUCKING ONE!

FuccccckkkK!!

2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: hope ur going to be ok :hug:

3. AfterFact

AfterFact Well-Known Member

If my family didnt give a shit, you would have been aborted or left on the street. Since you are on this fourm you are living in a house, which means you family cares enough about you to give you shelter, and I bet my life that you are getting food and water, so your family does care about you even if it doesnt feel that way to you.
    Dont give up, because when you do give up you hurt more people than just yourself.

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

huh this makes no sense, my dad abused me all my childhood and part of my teen years...and I had a roof over my head some food...doesnt mean he cared about me...I lived with him because he didnt want to look like a bad father...but in reality he never wanted me.....I was an obstacle in living his life, and trust me when I say he ignored that obstacle...I raised myself...

now to sizzoragame, dont give up...we care here...and dont want you to die...:hug:...take care

5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

We'd notice.. here if you need someone to talk to. :hug:

6. AfterFact

AfterFact Well-Known Member

While I am not doubting what you are saying, we dont even know sizzoragame's situation with his/her parents. For all we know sizzorgame could be a typical teenager like myself who exagrates everything, either way though dont give up sizzorgame.

7. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

oh sweety...i would notice :hug:

8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I'm a girl btw. My stepdad has been abusing me for years..And yes I have a roof..sometimes..I try and be with my BF a lot of the time because I can't stand it here.

They don't by food or water for me anymore..I have to find it myself.. My mum wished she never had me and just wants me gone.

I can do "gone" quite easily.

9. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

I come from a family who truely didn't care.
    Hope all works out for you.

10. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

oh sweetie :hug:

is there a way you can get out of there? Tell a social worker or a teacher...maybe even a police officer? That's neglect and that is not right...

I can relate to what you are saying...my dad never really wanted me...especially to raise me...my mom used to send me food because my dad decided not to buy anymore food for me...he was too busy staying at my now step mom and her daughter...

I wish I could do something more to help you...please keep posting...I'll support you as best I can...:hugtackles:

11. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

oh sweety i feel you.im agirl who is abused since born tell now by both dad & mom,they clearly told me since i born they dont want me at all. and yes i have a roof but i prfare to be homeless than be with them. and i have no friends or bf,im completly alone. thats not mean i should give them what they want and die. ill stay alive just to not let him happy and give them what they want by get rid of myself,so should you do the same.