On Sunday I....

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Spikey, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Walked around a bootfair. As you may know, (I have to tell everyone LOL) all the electrics on my side of the water went on Sunday morning - most of South East London was without power, so we went to a boot fair. It was a really nice day, so I decided to wear a vest top. Who would care to see my sunburn? This is a picture of my back... I'm officially renaming myself Pinchy the Lobster Woman :rolleyes: :biggrin::wink::rolleyes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyone else been a victim of the suns evil rays lately?

2. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

God DAMN! Woman! Get some cold cream on that!

Personally I haven't, but my sister's back, chest and arms got it pretty bad.

Me, I avoid sunburn by just staying indoors ^_^ Sunlight hurts my eyes anyways.

3. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Tut tut tut, lol, ever heard of sunglasses? :p

LOL I've been putting some cocoa butter on it... in a few days it'll be brown, so when I stop looking like a sort of seafood, I'll picture my back again and post it LOL

XXX

4. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I don't look good in sunglasses >>;

I'd rather avoid the sun altogether than be seen looking like a dork.

5. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

That looks painful Melly. You turn brown? Disgusting. I peel and look as white as I did before. :blink:

7. mixedemotions

mixedemotions Forum Buddy

OMG i know how you feel!! i'll try get a picture of mine up on here, to show u all...this was the day it happend. it now all blistered and it hurts sooo sooo soooo much! i could cry in pain lol

[​IMG]

hopefully this will work...

8. mixedemotions

you might have to sign onto myspace to see the picture... but never mind.

9. mixedemotions

[​IMG]

hopefully this will work or im just giving up....meh, its "only" sunburn after all :laugh:

10. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Waaah tis not working hun.... upload it to photobucket and copy the IMG code from there to here - thats what I did!

11. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I caught the sun bad yesterday mainly on my arms. I didn't wear any sun lotion, didn't think about it, to be honest, as I didn't expect the sun to be that strong! I put some on when I got home though... I also went out today but put on sun cream before I went out. Looking at my arms now... they're still red, but, I think they're turning brown. :blink: You know, someone asked me a few months ago if I turn brown or red and go white again and I honestly could not remember. I haven't been in the sun for aaaages. Can't say us in the UK have had that many great opportunities!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.