on the brink, crying every night now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ripx, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

on top of all my troubles, i now have tinnitus, and it is driving me mad. just as i was begin accepting myself for who i am, i am hit with this devastating torment. what am i to do, i am crying while i am typing this, i just want some quiet.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Gosh i am so sorry to hear about the tinnitus that is awful ..have you talked to your doctor about it? If it is bugging you this much you need medical attention and relief too!
    Please consider going for help..

We are here for you... Bambi

3. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

i did, but there is no cure. i cant sleep from this crap. i stay awake for 20 plus hours before i can even hope to sleep, how am i supposed to live. i think this will be the final straw to break the camels back, my chances of suicide have shot up. thank you for the response.

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I hope you continue to post and let it all out and stay with us...maybe it will stop as soon as it started, ya never know,right?

BTW I do believe there are meds for it so you may want a second opinion, just a thought.

Take care of yourself, Bambi

5. anony

anony Member

Just curious if you are willing to share it, what have you tried so far to stop your tinnitus? I did a little googling about it and there seems to be many treatments. Read some forum discussions about other people who've had it and nothing they tried worked to fix it until often they found some various specific thing that worked. If you'd rather not go into detail about that, that's fine too. I hope you recover.

6. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

If you need help settling down enough to get to sleep-- my doctor prescribed some liquid codeine for me on a few occasions when I was sick.
    ...and I get sick alot.
    If that's all you need- just ask your doctor

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sometimes allergy medication will take ringing away in the ears My husband suffers from it as well it is horrible. Is surgery possible at all

8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i thought i was going deaf once. ringing then i couldnr hear at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.