On the edge, really want to die now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by grimisdead, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grimisdead

grimisdead New Member

No one else understands or think I am being a whiner, I did the absolute worse choice months ago and now I am stuck in hell.

Anyone around here from NJ - south jersey area?

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

What happened hun? Here if you need to talk :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WE all make bad choice hun i am sorry you made one but that is a part of learning we learn from the bad choices a nd we move on h ugs

4. Taanya

Taanya Member

Like total eclipse said, we learn from our bad choices. No matter how much other people who are older and wiser advise us, we have to screw up ourselves. I can't imagine for what kind of a choice the judge inside you would sentence you to death. We all make mistakes when we're young, but we have to take pity on ourselves, we have to forgive ourselves. We're all alloeed to make mistakes. But thknk about how much your suicide would affect your loved ones: that would be a true mistake. Find the strentgh in you to go on.
    Just take small steps everyday, try to get accustomed to the idea of living. Seek help from your family or friends, even professional help, anything that could work. You're worth it! Good luck and if you want to talk more feel free to PM me anytime!
    !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.