on the edge

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by gonewiththewind, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gonewiththewind

    gonewiththewind New Member

    i feel so numb so shitty, so destroyed so tarnished my mind and body feel week and tears are in my eyes.

    the person i live with has raped and abused me, he is apparently my mothers husband. and my mother is scared of something or something and wont help me get the man in jail for what he has done wrong.

    they have gone as far as frame me for various things to make me look less credible and to try and get rid of me.

    im currently living with them but only because i cant keep a job/cant get, and i suppose its better than being on the streets, i was homeless before.

    they are insane and will subtly mention some of the bad things they did, and it is tearing me down, i dont know what to do im so lost and disconnected.

    i guess i dont want to go into to much detail right now, im just so lost and dont know what to do, i want to go to the police but i am afraid if i call the police that
    i will be arrested on some false charge or something, and i also dont want to since im trying my best to pretend what ive heard or what has happened was
    something different.
  2. Chadley

    Chadley Member

    Hi gonewiththewind, I am sorry you are going through such a hard time right now, but rest assured you have found a nice little community of nice people that will try to help you out. Welcome to SF, i hope you find the much needed support that you are looking for here, take care.
  3. DrownedFishOnFire

    DrownedFishOnFire Seeing is Believing Forum Pro SF Supporter

    Depending on Which country or state you live in there are viable ways out of the situation you are in. Im sorry you have to endure this everyday.

    DRKSHDW Member

    Please do whatever you can to get out of your situation immediately no matter what the cost, you're worth it.
  5. Petal

    Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

    Hi there,

    I am so sorry for what you are going through,I cannot imagine having to live with the person that raped me, god what a thought. How old are you?
    He has done wrong and he knows it, i'd get myself out of that situation and contact the authorities, explain to the authorities your fears about this man too and his lies and that your mom might be scared, they might see that a lot so will understand more than you know.Are there any minors living with you?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.