On the edge.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by BetterLuckNextTime, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BetterLuckNextTime

BetterLuckNextTime New Member

So basically, the only person to ever actually "love me" and the only person I've ever loved, and the person I would sacrifice my own life for, just told me that I'm totally useless and worthless. That he never really loved me, despite everything he said to me. That he never, ever wants to talk to me again. My entire life was wrapped around this guy. And then to hear him say that. haha, wow. Oh, and I forgot to mention, that I was just diagnosed with depression! YAAY! And that last night I went out drinking, so I haven't taken my antidepressants in two days. Sooo, now I'm really on the edge, and really close to just ending it. What's the point of spending your life knowing that everyone you love is just going to hurt you in the end? Is Cipralex overdose enough to kill you? My roommate is gone, and no one knows I'm in my room, so it would be the PERFECT time to just do it! I just need to build up the guys to pop a few little pills in my mouth, and then hopefully, it will all be over.

2. BetterLuckNextTime

BetterLuckNextTime New Member

Oh, and not to mention that all my friends have basically abandoned me, and that I am failing out of school, which causes my parents to basically hate me as well :D yaay

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi BetterLuckNextTime. Please don't overdose on your pills. I'm sorry that your boyfriend has abandoned you, but there are plenty of nice guys left. You might meet one some day. Please don't give up. :hug:

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time but pills are not the answer. Give yourself time to talk to people in here before you do anything that there is no coming back from. I was right on that same edge myself quite recently and have found some real support in the forum. You are not alone in how you are feeling and talking to people who won't judge you and who will undestand where you are coming from is a fer better option. Don't make any decisions while you are so upset. give yourself a bit of time first. Best wishes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.