On The Edge

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mitternacht, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitternacht

Mitternacht Member

I watch the world around me go by wishing that i had something to hold on to.
    I'm to the point know where i just hate people. I can't even stand to see ohter people living thier lives. The pain never goes away no matter how many drugs i take. But in the end it doesn't really matter. Yes I'm sure my family would miss me but it doesn't matter.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Well maybe you need to find something to hold onto.
    It doesn't have to be tangible.
    At my worst times... I let my favorite movies hold me, and I hold them. My favorite songs, a pillow, a stuffed animal, SF, anything.
    Hold on my friend! :hug:

3. Mitternacht

Mitternacht Member

I need serious help the thoughts going throw my mind right now are just to much.

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

If you are really on the brink of suicide then get yourself to a hospital!
    If you are suffering but don't intend to kill yourself, look into getting some "serious help" like counseling etc. It can really help. I go weekly :)

:hug:
    feel better. my pm box is always open if you need to talk more :heart:

5. KJAB

KJAB Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Serious help. How serious is serious. I think most people need serious help but they don't realise it so they are 'normal'. Don't mean to be flippant... I know you are suffering. Just know that there IS help. It is here for a start. Ask.

6. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Life seems so gray, when the one thing you want most is something you can never have. And you have to pretend you are alright with it, when inside you'd rather have nothing than live without that one thing. And when no one seems to care, and the only person who even cares your on this planet is yourself. The feeling of being on the edge, having no place to call home. Wanting to just leave so badly, and knowing the one thing you hate most which is people is the only thing that you really want. I don't even find it possible to escape thoughts like those. I can try all I want to be happy with like music, or a nice bed and stuff but inside you only want that one thing, that you can never have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.