On the edge

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I have absoultly no life, it is if I am a walking zombie, no friends, no reletives who cares, no support system what so ever. If I killed myself now no one would notice or give a damn. I am completly and uterly alone while my so called "peers" pass me by and somehow manage to live happy and productive lives, I am sick of it, sick of trying. No one gives a damn about me and my life is nothing but a living hell so why bother goin on any more. I don't even know why I am posting this no one gives a damn about anything I post anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey your wrong people here give a dam about you. We are not there in real life but we are real people who care and understand what you are going through
    although you feel alone your not there are many friends here that would miss you If you are that low try calling crisis team if only just to talk to a real person sometimes a real voice helps. Just know you have people who care here so keep reaching out okay You matter okay

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Hi Mordeci... we appear to have lost touch. You PM'd me in recent times. But I never heard from you for a while.

PM me, and we can talk.

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

violet is right you are wrong as I most certainly care.
    I know what it is like to feel so very insignificant, like you are there and everyone sees you but just pass you by. I have this song playing in my mind that is probably before your time but back in my day it was a big hit....it is called Lonely People here is a link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu4h4xqdJ_8

I love the line about "thinking life has passed them by..."
    I guess we both feel like we are on the sidelines of life and all the best is just running like a movie in front of us,,,a movie we don't get to be apart of ....but like the song say "don't give up....you never know until you try".

Well just wanted you to know I feel your pain and the sense of being separate from this whole thing called life...I am here if you would like to talk to me, just send me a PM and I will reply I promise you.

Take care and be gentle with yourself, Bambi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.