On the Edge...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xToxThexGravex, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xToxThexGravex

xToxThexGravex Well-Known Member

I'm starting to fucking lose it! I hate these fuckwits I'm living with. It's all her fault- my dad's **** of a fiancee! Those two are going to be married, and I hate her so much, that I am so close to wasting both of them, <Edit Moderator Method> on myself! I can't take it anymore! Just her being there, sitting on her fat ass and acting all bitter, is enough for me to <Edit Moderator Method>

I don't care if I spend life in prison, or be sentenced to death. She epitomizes the term "life unworthy of life"! She is a horrible person who preys on people's feeling and insecurities and uses it against them! The world will be much better off if she is no longer breathing!

I swear, I cannot be held accountable for what I might do...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
  2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

:hug: I'm always here for you, Rudi. ALWAYS!

4. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Hey hey hey there kiddo
    Calm.

Calm.

Slow, deep breaths.

I didn't realize this was you.

:hug:

Hey...is there any way you can lock yourself in your room
    put some headphones or ear plugs in
    close your eyes
    and take slow deep breaths?

Maybe stay here and talk/vent as long as you are able, but then when you go, lock yourself in room, put the ear plugs in or headphones on, close your eyes, try to visualize something you really really like that is calming for you...and try to relax.

Hey, you are correct, she is wrong...what she does is not okay. Better if you can come up with a plan to get out of there. I do not want you going to prison or getting hurt.

I know it's stressful but you can do this. Calm. Calm. Slow deep breaths kiddo. :console: you can do this.

Gentle, calm, slow deep breaths, think of something peaceful, calming, gentle, soothing...need to soothe.

***Big Gentle Soothing Hugs***
    Calm Kiddo.
    xxxxx

5. kote

kote Account Closed

ive been locked up over the night and with the prospects of not getting out.

it was very very scary and i dont scare easy. being with myself for 24hrs a day on my own was the scary part. its truely a horrid punishment. im sure you dont deserve that.

my dr. saved me and explained it was my sickness that made me assault 3 people. although i believe i was in the right, the law wins.

take a breather as kali said and find your own space and ignore everything else. then at least you will have your freedom.

also see you dr. and try and get some meds to help. they truely do, i survived in a job i hated by staring at the clock all day and being in my own space and ignoring all the shits around me. - i did end up finally cracking though - but there are meds to help, i just caught my sickness a little too late.

if you really hate her think of all the fun you can have annoying her and making her tooth brush NICE AND CLEAN. lol

hate is a strong emotion, just dont turn it onto yourself. i can reasure you there its very self desructive.

take care and all my best wishes.

6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Count down the days until you get to leave, think of the things you want in your life. She doesnt decide your future, you do. The best thing you can do is make yourself successful in life, and then rub it in her face, lol. No really showing you can overcome anything thrown at you by those selfish people, not letting them bring you down to their level is all the revenge you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.