On the upside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bad thing about someone knowing you have xxxx that you paid for and had an intention of possibly killing yourself with it is that it gets taken away if you chicken out.

I can get my dad on a theft charge which brings a twisted smile to my face if I put a report in that xxx was stolen to the local law enforcement.

Last edited by a moderator:

datguy

it puts a smile on my face to know you still have people around you that love you and dont want you to hurt yourself, alot of us would just wish to have a heart like that around us that cared..
i am not trying to upset you i am know how it can piss a person off when people interfer with there plans but having people that care is a wht will give you that chance to maybe find a different way..
take care and i hope you dont hurt yourself that way..

it puts a smile on my face to know you still have people around you that love you and dont want you to hurt yourself, alot of us would just wish to have a heart like that around us that cared..
i am not trying to upset you i am know how it can piss a person off when people interfer with there plans but having people that care is a wht will give you that chance to maybe find a different way..
take care and i hope you dont hurt yourself that way..
Well the rifle was a pleasure shooting sort of deal since the ammunition is sold at $5 per 20 shots and the rifle doesn't need more than scalding hot water run down the barrel for cleaning. Also it was a rare variant (to find anyway in one piece) that had an integral bayonet on it. Also the rifle was from WWII and it was a collector's piece.

Ninja

Well the rifle was a pleasure shooting sort of deal since the ammunition is sold at $5 per 20 shots and the rifle doesn't need more than scalding hot water run down the barrel for cleaning. Also it was a rare variant (to find anyway in one piece) that had an integral bayonet on it. Also the rifle was from WWII and it was a collector's piece.
Mosin Nagant? 91/30 or M44 carbine? Most surplus are Russian makes. There were many different makes of that gun. Was it Finnish? Its harder to identify them but there's a website that can help you with it. And yes you still want to clean the fouling out. The scalding hot water is to just neutralize the corrosive salts from the primers from the old surplus ammunition. The biggest pain was getting rid of the sticky bolt syndrome. Fun gun to shoot. It really kicked!

Mosin Nagant? 91/30 or M44 carbine? Most surplus are Russian makes. There were many different makes of that gun. Was it Finnish? Its harder to identify them but there's a website that can help you with it. And yes you still want to clean the fouling out. The scalding hot water is to just neutralize the corrosive salts from the primers from the old surplus ammunition. The biggest pain was getting rid of the sticky bolt syndrome. Fun gun to shoot. It really kicked!
Mines an m44. They're hard to find in my state with the bayonet and lug piece still intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00