On the verge

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jackie's Strength, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackie's Strength

Jackie's Strength Staff Alumni

So, I need help, I desperately need help. I think this really may be it. Just finished writing two suicide notes, the sobbing keeps starting up, had to write through the tears. I don't know what to say. I'm sorry.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I am so sorry that you are feeling this badly :hug: What is it that has brought you to this point?

3. Jackie's Strength

I can't even write anymore, explain. It's just time.

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry that you are suffering. It's not nice to see what you are going through. I understand you are hurting a lot. Please PM and let me help you. I know its hard but refrain on acting on any feelings.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know it can be very tough to verbalize your feelings when you are feeling this upset. But I hope you do come back and talk to us.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Keep talking to us, it will get easier, you're certainly not alone :hugs:

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI to you please stay safe i know that sadness gets so hard i know you are in a very dark and lonely place but you are NOT alone ok I am here as others are to help you hold on Please hun don't do anything to harm yourself you go and get some help for YOU now ok Call your doctor or therapist and just hold on please we care about you hugs

8. Jackie's Strength

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your support. I wanted to let you know that I survived and talked to my therapist earlier today, which helped a little. I have never been in a darker place emotionally - I can say that having no doubt in my mind. I don't know what tonight will bring, or tomorrow. For the moment I am not on the verge, however, and for that I am thankful - I am absolutely drained, have got a migraine and still feel removed from the present. Please keep me in your thoughts - I need it more than ever. All my love.

9. imars27

imars27 Member

I am so sorry that you are feeling bad.:hugs:Things will get better.I pray for u.

10. bayareagirl

bayareagirl Well-Known Member

Minute by minute, hour by hour. Sometimes that's the best we can do. Stay safe.

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope migraine diminishes soon Glad you were able to see your therapist Jackie You are cared for here remember that ok hugs

12. Jackie's Strength

In a very bad situation again... very, very bad :(

13. Petal

Awwww. :( You can get through this. As hard as it is please try and remain positive :hug:

14. Jackie's Strength

You have no idea Lynn, but unfortunately I can't stay here, I'm literally right there and I don't think I can withhold trying

15. Petal

I am sorry...was just merely trying to help, i apologise if I offended you. You're right I do not know what you are going through, just want you to know im here if you need me :hugs:

16. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.