on the verge

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by georgeo10yal, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgeo10yal

georgeo10yal Well-Known Member

im so close to cutting myself its unbearable but then again its better than suicide i guess i just need help someone tell me something good im so close to ending it all and/or beginning to cut to avoid killing myself please...i need help...

-george

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Is there someone you can talk to? do you have a family physician, or therapist that you can express this to? It sounds like you are in such pain and I hope you seek the care you deserve...also please keep posting and letting us know how you are...J

3. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Tell you something good? OK. All the sweet, caring people on this forum that care what happens to you. There you go. A few days ago, I was where you are now. I got some good advice here. Talk to us. Talk through the urge and try a distraction technique like holding ice. Be kind to yourself.

4. georgeo10yal

i already have a psycologist and im seeing a new therapist this week so ill see what he says but i refuse to take pills that shit will make me do it im verging as it is i wont live if i take pills

5. If the pills are giving you to urge to cut, then don't take the pills.. Go back to your doctor and tell him/her about the urge.. Ask to have the medicine changed.. take care and :hug::hugtackles:

6. georgeo10yal

i stopped taking pills years ago these feelings come by themselves

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.