On the verge

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jimmy123, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimmy123

Jimmy123 New Member

New here. Long history of depression which I cannot seem to shake off. I try to find things that are worth living for, but they seem empty. I put a brave face on, but inside I am broken and falling apart.

I am close to taking a rope and walking off into the bush.
  2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey Jimmy,

Welcome to SF, I'm glad you have found this site and joined, would you like to tell us whats happening for you?
  3. kobie76

kobie76 Well-Known Member

Hi Jimmy, welcome to SF :)

Sorry to here you're having a hard time atm, but glad you've found us. Feel free to post when you're ready.
  4. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

I'm glad you found us. Welcome to SF. Can you keep talking to us? :hug:
  5. Jimmy123

Jimmy123 New Member

I'm feeling slightly better now...

Don't have the strength to say much though. My problem involves a nasty combination of religion (Christianity) and a woman who I love(d) more than anyone else in the world, and wanted very much to marry and grow old with. I was put in the position where the woman in question loved me so much, that she feared I would love her more than the god she worships. With that sort of weight to it, my millet seed of faith crumbled like dust, and I lost the link to the god who I was trying so hard to reach out to. Then she left me, saying she was bad for me, and that I needed to concentrate on god instead. Difficult, when my faith is now gone, and I am floating. I feel like my world has been cut out from under me, and in the small hours of the night, I feel like just walking out and necking myself.

I feel more stable now. Trying to find life again, but it seems like striving after the wind:sigh:. I think I may live out through this one.

Thanks for all the kind words and concern. They did help a great deal.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

ah i am sorry she did that to you. Better you find someone that will love you no matter what What she did was cruel and you deserve better okay hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.