Once again why even bother

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sadguy33, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Once agian some girl bugged me pretending like they want to hang out once again she flakes out and starts acting weird as soon as I say " yeah sure" so F it. This life isn't meant for me. I can't live in this existense much longer.
  2. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

That's really galling, when someone does that. I understand why you would be ticked off. sorry it happened. But don't think you should give up on life because some girls disappointed you, go on a dating website, that way its on the table and everyone knows why everyones there. You only need to meet one lovely girl and then you won't care about any of the others.
  3. OCD

OCD Member

I really dislike people like that, I can not understand their motivations towrads their behaviours,I just don't get it I'm so confused, what benefit do they get out of these? Why am I so confused? my cousin is 26 and he really liked this girl so much he asked her to marry her and at first she goes yes they had everything planned.the wedding and everything, then one day before the wedding she tells him how worthless he is and that she never loved him and just wanted to proove that he's not man, then she ran off and married some random rich guy from Spain,the whole family was left so confused and it was just like what the hell just happened, and my cousin was left so destroyed he wanted to kill himself,he went off with some bad people randomly doing violent things and drugs and stuff, he is an orphan as well and lives with his sister and aunti, he left his home and no one could find him untill later he came back, I really wanted to help him but I was in England and phone calls weren't enough unroll I got there on a.summer holiday and went to his house and told.him my awful problems and other people I know all their awful problems he realised that there are other people in the world that have it much worse and he should be grateful and that girl was so not worth it , wow I just raelised I wrote a lot!
  4. Damask

Damask Well-Known Member

Lot's of people in life will be flaky. They aren't worth you taking your life over them.

Just ignore her and move on. She's obviously not worth your time or thoughts. She's not worthy to have this kind of power over you. You are so much better than she is.

And who knows, she may have issues of her own that she is trying to work through as well.
  5. Samara

Samara Account Closed

What if you said something like "I know of this great place that absolutely will surprise you, but I'm only going to tell you if you're a good girl." or "I'm not that easy, gotta wine and dine me first, before you take me to weird places alone ;) " etc... give it a bit of humour, at least for your sake, because man some of these women appear to be just quite miserable, honestly??

(Do they really think they are that 'good', or that 'good looking' that they can just turn down whomever, at a whim? Boy do they got another thing coming too... men are not play toys)

You know, something different, something maybe to tease or test what she said?

You are weighing a lot on women's responses to you, as if it means life or death, which to you it does. But remember what you learned too, that you don't want the big B's or the game playing ones in your life anyway.

Would you mind if I asked you what she said after you said "yeah sure"... what kind of weird behaviour, and what did she say to blow you off? Was this in person or over a text?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.