Once more into the breach

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Fatman1966, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatman1966

Fatman1966 Antiquitie's Friend

Well guys, kinda supprised to be making my own post again !!!!!

Overs the few months I have been doing really really well, made a new friend, he's half my age, but we get on so well, he straight, or may be bi, but not interested in me, but thats ok, I would rather have him as a friend, 21 and 40, thats never going to work anyway !!!

I came out to my brothers, a few friends at works and this new guy, I only just met, none them made a big deal of it, life is good and all that.

Got a medical problem, that I am finaly going to get sorted

Drove 464 miles in one day, I hate driving, but I did it, that made me feel good too.

Lost a fair amount of weight !!!

Not so fatman now LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

But tonight, been listening to sad music, drinking, feeling kind of empty again

After feeling so good, kinda sneaked up on me !!!

So tired of this, up and down.

Shit happens... prffff, yeah right.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear about the down that hit you not so fatman :). The rest was good news though. We all suffer setbacks and I guess it was your turn again. not so fair, but you know now that things can and do get better sometimes. hold onto the fact that this slide is only temporary and you can once again return to the successes you were experiencing. Take care of yourself. I am waiting to hear that the good things are trying to sneak back in. :hug:
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Life sounds generally good Paul :biggrin: hurrah for that!! It's probably just one of those down days, shrug it off hun, tomorrow is another day. :hug:
  4. Fatman1966

Fatman1966 Antiquitie's Friend

Well tomorrow really is another day :smile:

Still feeling a little bit "blue" but not as bad as the other night

Hurrah !!!

Stopping smoking on Monday !!! and must make more of an effort to cut down on the drinking, when I 'm not at work, I love red wine.

Family is acting up a bit again, apparently because I'm off work for 2 weeks, that means I am at there disposal to run around after them, already been to wales and back in a day, then spent 4 hours at killsmill hospital, now its can you take me shopping on Monday, soon to be followed by can you take me back to kingmill on Tuesday, oh and I have to be there by 07.15am !!!

My parents are divorsed, but because I'm "single", they seem to think I just sit at home waiting for their call "our Paul will do that, its not like he's got anything else better to do", Prrrfffff.

Is a strange life when you have to keep you holidays a secret from your family, to stop them planning things for you to do for them !!!

And guess who will end up looking after them, when they cant look after themselves ??? answers on a post card, but I already know, out of the five of us "kids", who's the only one that gets the "can you just" calls.

Oh well, I must be feeling better if I'm moaning about stuff again, never mind, after this 2 weeks off, I got 2 weeks at work, then 3 weeks off !!!

Going to see a consultant Urologist of friday !!! have no clue how that is going to go, but I suppose it will be another little adventure :rolleyes:

Take care
    Haver fun
    Be safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.