Once she said...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I know that this thread probably doesnt belong here, but Im posting it here because this section is the most readed, so probably here should be readen by most people.

Once she told me that she would like if someone can make something special (nice, crazy...) for her. Any idea?
  2. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Nice: buy few beers and take her to the neares beech (at night)

Crazy: Invite her to your house and rent 4 horror movies and a pizza
    (trust me in that night she will end up in your arms)

Good Luck
  3. touglytobeloved

Yeah, but something unusual, extraordinary...
  4. Summer.Rain

Like what?
    Will you be able to spend loads of money on such extraordinary thing?
    Well you could buy 2 tickets for a trip to hawaii or something like that...
    But i think it too crazy and unacceptble if she dont know you good enough.
    You could invite her to climb on some sort of mountain with you but then again it is too extraordinary if she dont know you good enough.

I think that if you will invite her to your house with nice music, some beer or wine and pizza or some sort of unusual food (see food maybe) and then to watch a movie. Trust me it always work, i done this like 4 times, in all 4 times we end up in my bed, even thugh only in one of them there was sexual activity, mainly coz' i promised not to be a jerk (first date... in a strangers house.. you know... you dont want to scare them away).
    All the girls said thay had a great time and that i am a very intersting and funny and smart and this kind of crap.
  5. touglytobeloved

She comes in my house very offen, we have watched movies, i have made a food for her, we ate... And that was all.... That is not so special...
    And, yeah, we have drunked a lot once, me, her, and another friend. Only a couple of pics from that night....
  6. Summer.Rain

Can you explaine in what way she want it to be crazy or unusual?
    I mean.. Dose she look for some sort of unusual sexual expiriance?
    Or drugs?..
  7. touglytobeloved

No, she actually hasn told what, but i think she meant something that can show her that she means something to the person she is doing that, and it has to be something special, I dontt know, maybe like in the movies.
  8. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Watching stars together is kind of special.
  9. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Surprise her. Ask her to accompany you while you do something mundane like getting a haircut or playing golf and instead take her to someplace that she would like, a restaurant you know she loves or a park if you know she's fond of the outdoors, rock-climbing, something where you two will be able to talk and interact, basically any place other than a movie theatre. Your planning ahead just for her says volumes about where she stands in your world and will come across as sweet while scoring some points for you in the fun, nice guy department. It's the thought that's important, go the extra mile and show her a good time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.