once, twice, three times an idiot...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RYAN WHITELAW, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RYAN WHITELAW

RYAN WHITELAW New Member

im feeling bad. im 24 and i tried to slit my wrists and take an overdose when i was 18, thing is i have a good life, parties im a ladies man igo to nightclubs but= that stopped after i had a bad realationshgip.

now im 24 im seeing a 35 yr old with 2 kids who adore me because im the biggest hardist guy in the world/ (i do MMA mixed martial arts) but as much as i lo9ve them i feel i am a burden. did i mention that my girlfriend has an inopororable brain trumour. my god do i love her but my dependancey on drtink is killing everyone and im readdy to do bad shit right now, iv done it once and i said to my friends if i ever do it again then its over.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Ryan, sounds like a tough time you are going through right now. If you were a burden I am sure your girlfriend would let you know. You mentioned getting along well with her kids. That is important to your relationship. How serious is the brain tumor? Can they shrink it with radiation? I hope things get better for you emotionally . :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.