once upon a time

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by on my own, Jun 14, 2007.

1. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

yeah; it's me again.

yay, I got myself in so much shit again today and I didnt even realize it till hours and hours later. and want to know the ironic thing? I was trying to prevent fights from happening. I was trying and I still could not do it, whatever I do, I get the fucking blame for every fucking fight in chat that breaks out while I just happen to be there.

I"m not gonna name people... let's just call them person 1, person 2 and person 3.

anyway, One asks Two what he meant by the post he made on the freaking boards. person Two knows that will get a fight going if he explains one way or another... (guess you can already guess who person Two is) So Two makes a remark that it's quite obvious on which One starts accusing Two of calling her stupid. congratulations, you just succesfuly stared a fight.
    anyway, this is where Three comes in. Three starts fighting with One, while Two is trying to stay out of it. of course, Two has the hot temper and ends up getting into it anyway. One tells Two to fuck off. Two was banned.

that's not the end of the story; nope. far from it.

Two comes back later and decides to go help a friend in TS, the friend decides to bring it up and tell Two that One is doing bad... and it's all his fault.

what the hell is wrong with people?

now; for the people that weren't bright enough to figure out that I was person two, I am person two.

now, wanna know my opinion on what person one was trying to do in chat? I think she was out to start shit. knowing that a post like that of my probably was either directed at her or the staff; either way she could start shit about it. when I didnt tell her she accused me of calling her stupid, and started a fight anyway; no offence but some people are always starting fights and get away with it; staff knows who I'm talking bout cuz I already told them what I think of the person in question

and I dare her to start yelling at me now
  2. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

hun like i said just let it go i know ur upset and thats ok u have a reason to be. but if ppl come here just to cause fights theres nothin we cando but defend ourselfs the mods dont always do the right thing but there trying. im glad this person got banned maybe theyll be less fights for awhile idk. just tc
  3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: Mick..
  4. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

hope the situation's subsided. you did whta you could, i suppose. take care.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hopefully everything is sorted now and we can go forward from here. I know its hard not to react when confronted, but sometimes it is the best route to take. Don't play into anyones hands. We all need to stick together and support each other. That is what SF is supposed to be about.