one Apple daily

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by embertin, Nov 3, 2009.

1. embertin

embertin New Member

Hey all
    I would like to give you advice to eat an apple everyday to be healthy.
    "An apple a day keep doctors away":boogie:

2. J_Oli3

J_Oli3 Well-Known Member

Ta for that. I currently eat about one every 2 days

3. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

thanks darling :smile:

4. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

That will surely counteract the intake of cholesterol ridden foods.

5. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

It is 4 now because of people have messed up genes of apple. (except if you found old apples)

6. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

lol!!

7. Tastelikeblood

Tastelikeblood Well-Known Member

Or organic apples, and 1 would be the bare minimum. You can eat as many as you want a day and it just makes you healthy and... poop :mortd:

8. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I do not have to eat apples to become as a poop :wink: I am a poop speaker, where you think that all sh*t came out....... :puke:

1 apple not include as much as healthy parts anymore than before because of breeding. It not help if apple is only organic, it has to be very old apple race which including enough healthy parts. I just watched the document about it.

1 old apple = 4 over breeded apple

9. Tastelikeblood

Yes I understand, also our soil has deplenished from our constant farming. Soil has nutrients too that go into our food, if you have crappy soil the food cannot grow. Also you can't forget the pesticides and herbicides that grow into our food also. That certainly does not help with the nutrient factor, dare I say it cancels it out?!

10. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Dare freely say whatever you like. I say what I like even I only understand like a 1/3 at the posts. You may understand something I surely do not. This is english :biggrin:

11. Tastelikeblood

Haha it's cool sam :thumbup:

12. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Tell me how it feels like hurt someone purpose like you just did.

13. Tastelikeblood

What? How did I hurt you? You said you could only understand 1/3 of the posts and I said it was ok. Sorry sam if you percieved my message in the wrong way but I was only saying it was ok that you couldn't understand some english.

14. Zoe

Zoe Well-Known Member

Lmao :D

15. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Have you or anyone else on this forum thinking why people choose their usernames?

You hurted me by calling me sam. I am not sam, my username is sammakko and I assume people honor that. Some on the forum said 'we just call you that'.

How do you know if calling people this or that you start to talking people who have raped, trying to kill or beat someone?

16. Tastelikeblood

Listen, I don't know anything about you much less what you want to be called. You never told me what you prefer to be called. EVERY SINGLE time I see ANYONES name in a forum I abbreviate to make it easier to type or maybe I just prefer that....

Additionally, you said I intentionally hurt you... There's is no way I intentionally said that because I am oblivious to any problems you have because I do not know you... Sorry I hurt you but I didn't do it on purpose because I don't know you... But I wont call you that again because I gots respect...

What you should've said was "Please call me Sammakko" instead of making me feel bad for obliviously making you feel bad... I hope we can now be friends...

17. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

It is intentional choice and also risk call people what ever YOU want. Is no matter do you or do you know if person do not want to be come called what ever. You already choosed not to honor person's name once. Damage is already done. I appreciate if you use my username if you need to call me something.

I do not make friends with anyone, no bad.

18. kemistry

kemistry Well-Known Member

Goodness if you are hurt by something so trivial, how will you deal with the world out there? I'm sorry, it's okay to correct another person, in fact it's great to correct someone, but it doesn't hurt to be gracefully about it, why do it with contempt?.

19. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

kemistry wrote:
    Why do you contempt human identitety?

I do not.

I have said to all here that I do not make friends. Is no contempt, it is how it is.

20. kemistry

kemistry Well-Known Member

sammakko, we don't need to be friends, but we don't have to be enermy either, anway, i meant no harm so don't take any of my words (or anyone else's for that matter) seriously. Everyone has his or her own battle, so be kind to yourself and try to do the same to others, if possible. : )

Back to the topic: yes, an apple daily is great, or tangerine! (Because i love to sniff its skins afterward )