• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

One big victory after one small one.

angelicupstart

I might’ve found a home. Just a day after starting my student finance application and meeting with my youth worker face to face for the first time since March. This morning I expressed an interest in a studio flat which is 342 pounds a month and it’s in the town centre. All
I need to do is win my family over and show them that this is the change I need to get myself better.

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
@angelicupstart
Certainly a time for rejoicing! Glad for you. I know what you mean about having your own place because I'm thankful that I can live by myself. By being alone I have solitude. I have enough socialization during the day so when I come home I want to be by myself and have solitude. In other words I have a balance between social and solitude.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Sounds like a fine new path in your life. Wishing you all the best and hope that things continue to go well for you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00