• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

One day good, one day bad

So yesterday I felt pretty good....got up, went to work and felt pretty good, Today, I woke up feeling like crap...wishing it would all just stop. What the heck? Why does this happen...I do not get it. Honestly, today I could ’do it’ just to get it over with but I simply cannot traumatize my family so I Need to stay. What a way to ‘live’....

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there.

You're right, that is no way to live :(

What was different yesterday that made you feel pretty good, was there anything different, therapy maybe? Try and see if you can identify anything that was different and i'm sorry you woke up feeling that way this morning :( You're very loyal to your family, you don't want to hurt them, that alone just proves you have a great and good conscious.

What makes you feel better usually? Besides medication. How is therapy going?

Keep a mood diary and fill it out daily and see if you can identify any triggers, we're here for you *hug

Hi there.

You're right, that is no way to live :(

What was different yesterday that made you feel pretty good, was there anything different, therapy maybe? Try and see if you can identify anything that was different and i'm sorry you woke up feeling that way this morning :( You're very loyal to your family, you don't want to hurt them, that alone just proves you have a great and good conscious.

What makes you feel better usually? Besides medication. How is therapy going?

Keep a mood diary and fill it out daily and see if you can identify any triggers, we're here for you *hug
I really don’t know how yesterday was different during the day other than I worked and was busy. I did eat horribly yesterday when I got home from work....lots of junk...so that could explain today. i Am doing ERP therapy which is agonizing...maybe that is getting to me...I have reached out to my therapist.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
OK. So we have identified part of it, you kept yourself busy, keep your mind occupied at all times whether its through business or leisure. Write a list of things you can do tomorrow and see how that goes.

Well done for reaching out to your therapist, a smart move. I hope the therapist can help and give you some hope and coping mechanisms. *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$255.00