One day soon...

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by absolution, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I know that one day soon i will have to see his face or hear his voice again and it scares the crap out of me. I cant sleep without waking up screaming my head off. Im not eating right anymore. I cant go more than an hour without reliving every painstaking thing he did to me. :cry: The rape...the beatings. It is suppose to be over yet it isnt.

Im dreading that day...Praying i wont be here for it. Knowing i wont be here for it. :cry: i just cant face him again....not after what he did to me. I dont want to deal with it anymore. I dont want to keep seeing him every time i close my eyes. i just want it to end...everything to stop and let me move on. But i know ill never get that chance so why do i keep trying? *tears* Hurts so bad...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
  2. Elire

Elire Member

Be strong, I know that you can. Even if its only online, I'm here for you.

I know what it's like, being absolutely terrified to see that one person. You mull it over, and become so jumpy and shaken. Take your time, and try to find small enjoyment.

You're so very strong for getting through this, and I'm very proud of you.

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug:

4. Elire

Elire Member

:hug: :hug:

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

So sorry that you had to endure such a traumatic event. :hug:

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug:

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I hope that you can find the courage to face him in court and help convict him for what he did to you Sam. :hug:

8. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

It can and it will end. Just do not lose hope. Rape is an awful thing. It was not your fault! You are a important, and loved person. Please read my soap box thread sometime. Blessings..

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: i will hun and thank you for the friend request :hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.