one failure after another

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by ksteel, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ksteel

ksteel New Member

ive had some bad experiences in the past
    one was when i was about 11 i was raped at a public park when i went to the toilet
    thing went downhill from there
    my first attempt was strapping myself to a steel chair and throwing myself into a pool
    my dad stopped that attempt
    the second one was trying to Od on no doz by taking 4 boxes and ending up in hospital
  2. April

April Member

That is unquestionably shocking

To be honest, Im not completely sure what to say. When did you take the pills? Was it recent or a while ago? Have you ever gotten help from psychatric nurses/ counsellers/ family?

The way you have written your post it seems like something you dont want to talk about but you need to to make yourself feel better. The title also implies that you're going to try again, please just put it off until you have given all other options a chance. Posting anonymously online has helped me say somethings I could never say to another person. Share whatever you can and you may find someone in a similar situation.

Reply soon hon, there will be someone here to listen
  3. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

I am so glad you failed and that you are here to talk it all though with us. :hug: I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. I wish there was more I could do or say to console you, you can contact me anytime if you need to talk; I am always here to listen.

Did you get any therapy after it happened? I know that these things will not change the past or take away your pain but I hope it will make your pain more bearable.

Please take care and be safe, sending you my love,

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i hope they were able to arrest the person who did this. i hope you have and are getting some help for your pain inside I am glad you reached out here as this shows you want to live and just want to get help to deal with the saddness and pain. Please keep talking to us here please keep talking it does help to let it all out.
  5. cows4u

cows4u Member

How do you feel now? I mean, do you regret that it didn't work out or are you happy it didn't?
  6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I am so sorry for what happened. Any one of us is willing to listen. Please reply back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.