One Finale Chance.. taking my life delayed..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by White Dove, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Okay...

You got your chance..MR DALTON....

I will delay the taking of my life for one week... and one week only... apperantly God has interviened all the other times to keep me and my stupid pathic life here so you got the chance you are hoping and praying for.....

Only reason for the delay , is that there is a strong possiability that you MR DALTON and your Wife want to help me ease my mind.. so you got your chance.. now its up to you.. My fate now lays with what you decide.. you want to help me ease my mind then please let me know directly and not through no third party either, or if you just dont care then i am gone, but either way i need to know by sunday cause thats my day.. my day to end the pain.. im giving you and your wife one week.. it is my gift to you.. its your turn to respond back to me.. it is in your hands now.. my life is litterly in your hands now...

Are you really sincere?

Are you and your wife willing to talk with me face to face?

I will give you that one week.. this week AUG. 5 THRU AUG 12... You have until then to contact me and speak with me. You got my phone number.. you got my email address. you got my home address. or you can talk with me at the fairgrounds this Friday and Saturday.

I am not forceing you into it.. that is your choice and you know what mine will be if you dont...

if you are TRULY SINCERE THEN YOU WOULD COME TO ME DIRECTLY AND NOT GO THJROUGH A THIRD PARTY.. WHEN YOU DO THAT ITS TELLING ME THAT YOU ARE NOT REALLY AND TRULY SINCERE AND I AM SURE THAT OTHERS HERE WILL AGREE WITH THAT STATEMENT.. IF YOU ARE SINCERE YOU WILL COME TO ME PERSONALLY AND NOT THROUGH A THIRD PARTY...

I am not going through a third party to reach you.. i tried directly to mailing you several letters that came back, etc.. you on the other hand havent....

Are you sincere? Do you really mean that everythings okay? of course it may be on your end with everything okay but what about my end??? im not okay.. im dying anyway of a cancer that took my mom and i have strong feelings to end it and i seriuosly mean strong hard feelings of ending it.. i got nothing to lose and i mean nothing cause i am dying anyway..

SO YOU GOT YOUR CHANCE..

I GIVE IT TO YOU...

I GIVE YOU ONE WEEK.. AND ONE WEEK ONLY... THIS IS NOT A GAME AND IM TIRED OF NOT DOING IT... I HAVE TRIED BUT GOD HAS INTERVIENED EVERY SINGLE TIME , PERHAPS GIVING YOU TIME TO HELP EASE MY MIND , WELL IF THATS THE CASE THEN YOUD BETTER DO SOMETHING THIS WEEK...

I WILL BE AT THE FAIRGROUNDS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT.. AT 7 PM EACH NIGHT.. I WILL BE AT THE BLEACHERS AT THE END BY THE PITTS OR WHATEVER YOU WANMNA CALL IT... IF YOU AND YOUR WIFE CARE TO TALK TO ME THEN YOU CAN TALK TO ME THEN.... IF NOT THEN THAT SUNDAY I AM GONE.. I HAVE THE GUTS TO DO IT.. I HAVE THE STUFF TO DO IT.. I WILL BE ALONE AND CAN DO IT.... YOU KNOW I CAN DO IT CAUSE I DID IT THE LAST TIME BUT I GIVE YOU YOUR WISH , THIS IS YOUR FINAL CHANCE.. I CANT FIGHT TWO PAINS AT ONCE , JUST CANT DO IT.. AND I CANT BELIEVE ANYONE WHO JUST COMES UP TO ME TO TELL ME THAT YOU SAY THIS OR YOU SAY THAT... I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT, BEEN THROUGH WAY TOO MUCH , TRUSTED WAY TO MANY WRONG PEOPLE.. I HAVE TO HEAR IT FROM YOU BEFORE I CAN BELIEVE IT...

You got your chance.. you know where i live.. you know my phone number.. you know where i will be at friday and saturday night... i want my mind put at ease , i honestly and truthfully do cause im dying anyway.. so you got your chance.. you got your wish , and you got your prayer to God answered... ( yes i know about that prayer but dont ask me how i know ) now you got your chance.. your final chance to help ease my mind..

Tell me , would you want me going through a third party to talk with you? You didnt even like it when i sent or wrote you a letter.. you said you didnt want me to write you any more letters , well thats what you said... so i am not gonna write a letter and pass it to you by a third party.. you wouldnt read it anyway... im serious.. im honest right now.. im dying of cancer and my words are truth, cant die while speaking false things , just cant add that to my death..or judgement...

you got one week..

ONE WEEK AND IF DURING THAT TIME YOUI CONTACT ME AND HELP ME TO EASE MY MIND AND ALL THEN I MAY JUST FIGHT THE CANCER UNTIL IT TAKES ME BUT RIGHT NOW I CANT FIGHT BOTH.. I AM NOT THAT STRONG...

MY LIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS..

MY DESIONS REST WITH WHAT YOU DECIDE..

TO ME IF YOU ARE TRULY SINCERE THEN YOU WILL CONTACT ME DIRECTLY..

IF NOT , WELL THEN THIS LITTLE DOVE WILL NOT BE HERE COME SUNDAY..

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2007
  2. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

An ultimatum for Mr & Mrs Dalton..

Well, White Dove, I guess this is definitely the one last chance they have to come to you. I really hope they find it in their hearts to tell you what they truly feel and what they really mean to you. I know what you really long for is the truth, in the sense that you want to know what do they really think. This is it, and if they failed to see that, I guess they have to be blind, not physically but spiritually because even a little kid knows what compassion really is and being 'ministers' or 'preachers' or whatever they call it means nothing at all if one can't define what genuine love is. A child knows deeper about love than us who has more experience, who have learned so much more and maybe its because of their innocence that they know the very meaning of love itself.

As for the Daltons, I don't see any sincerity if they can't come face to face with someone who admired them so much and have so much of respect for them. The thing is, they are already in the wrong for totally avoiding you because of that incident with your computer and your niece (which is so vague and unclear in the first place). As for me, I am not afraid to face my own mistakes or confront someone that I have hurt before or make shallow judgments on others using one and just one mere incident to resent someone whom I've known so well.

Thats me. I am not sure if the Daltons think this way. But then again, if an ordinary person like me and many others out there can actually learn to listen and figure out the truth before assuming the worst, why can't they do so since they are supposed to be the preacher of God's words? And what impression would God get on people like that preaching his words then?

Its a shame really. I hate it when people refuse to come face to face with others when they obviously should have. I am sure the basic lesson 'don't judge a book by its cover' is known to everyone and if someone dare to call themselves in a higher name like 'ministers' does not comprehend this then I suggest learning from the start again. As in being just a regular member and relearn what its really like to be ministers. Again, I can only hope they figured out even if they don't see this thread, they know they can't lie to their conscience and there is no way they can deny what they are truly feeling all the time. Even if they could, they know there are at least a few people and some higher power they couldn't lie to.

Going through a third party to 'pass messages' is only meant for total strangers and even so people rarely do that no more, and if this is what the Daltons wanted, then this proves all that I am saying here is the truth that they are just hypocrites and people wearing a mask to masquerade their true selves so they could look holy in other people's eyes. And if they don't know something in the bible yet, I guess I should tell them now; God can forgive sinners long as they repent and sincerely desiring to change but God despise false tongues and hyprocrites.

Yeah, I know its a simple thing but from the way they are acting towards you, I have to assume they must have 'miss that one point' and 'too busy' talking about salvation and shit. Shit in a sense they don't mean what they say, so call it talking shit instead of 'God's words'. Because it mean nothing when there is no sincerity and honesty. I truly, and I mean truly hope the Daltons can at least comprehend this one thing, only.

P.S: Sorry White Dove, if I say too much or if my words are in any way offending, but I have to say what I really feel about the Daltons cos if I have to pretend and hold back and try to be a nice guy all the time, I will go crazy and I ain't ready to be no mad man right now!

3. White Dove

Re: one final chance

I am not offended by that reply in any way... What you speak has volums and is truth in my opinion...

truth as being... this is their last chance to help me ease my troubled mind and spirit... It is what God requires and even they know that... THEY TAUGHT ME THAT SO IF THATS WRONG THEN THEY TAUGHT ME WRONG... I cant put my mind at ease with them hating me.. i know they do.. LOOK THEY CANT EVEN FACE ME FACE TO FACE. THAT TELLS ME THEY ARE NOT SINCERE WITH SAYING EVERYTHINGS OKAY, WELL IS IT OKAY?? IF SO THEN WHY THE AFRAID OF SPEAKING WITH ME FACE TO FACE??? Why cant you face me?? why cant you?? I am not afraid to face the two of you... and i did do some wrongs but not all of it.. im dying.. i am litterly dying and theres not a Damn thing i can do about it.. but i can at least try to stop one of my pains and fight the other or i can end both pains at once....

Why is it so hard for you??? I have had a lot of respect for you both.. i mean you both were like parents to me... YOU KNOW THAT.... so why is it so hard for you to face me???

Do you think its easy for me pleading this here?? well let me tell you it is not easy at all.. there is nothing easy about it.. i have struggled with it constantly.. i wrote you many letters , and they all came back.. i tried calling , yes your home phone number , could not get through.. so you tell me what choice do i have??? I dont have time like you have anymore.. im dying and i cant change that... and seeing my mom die a horriable death has lead me to this site.. i see no other choice.. i at times want to fight, but i cant fight both.. i cant fight an emotional battle and a physical battle.. it is wearing me down... and theres no way to win on the physical battle, so i came here.. i knew you would read it.. or at least that someone would read it and let you know about it....

This is not some desperate plea for attention.. i am dying.. i need my mind at ease before i pass on.. now if that is so wrong to do then i need to be shot right here right now... i dont want it , i really dont want it and i never asked for this cancer neither but i got it and i have no choice but to deal with it now... you have seen people with cancer.. you have visited many of them i am sure of.. you know i will not get better , you know this...

Can you not understand that i dont want you both seeing me that way when i get that bad off??? Can you not understand that i would rather have you visit me now then when i am that way.? i would rather you remember me the way i look now instead of on my deathbed?

Perhaps it hurts you knowing that i now have cancer?? but i cant change that... perhaps i know that you may not want to see me because it will hurt you knowing that i have cancer but you know God allowed it . He has his reasons but is that what you want? to wait until i am in my casket when you both meant so much to me??, maybe God has something for me in heaven and needs me this young , i mean at least i didnt die on my last attempt and it seems all my efforts to do it again keep getting put off by something...

im not here to hurt you two.. i really am not... I need to know from you what happened... and what i can do to make things right before i die... i know i cant do much with what my niece did and only she can come to you for that and only she can ask you to forgive her for that and i ask that you do forgive her when she does come to you??? but what can i do??? i need my mind at ease.. i cant do it alone..

AND I CANT FIGHT BOTH PAINS..

Are you willing? the both of you , to help put my mind at ease?

AND NO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT A THIRD PARTY GO BETWEEN,, TELL ME WOULD JESUS DO THAT???? OR WOULD HE GO TO THEM PERSONALLY??

YOU GONNA TALK WITH ME FACE TO FACE????

ITS UP TO YOU BOTH NOW...

I come to this site for peace..

I come to get support cause i am really going through a lot...

I speak truth here cause this is a support site and im not ashamed to speak my mind cause others here know the same pain i feel emotionally..

I NOW LEAVE IT UP TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE... YOU TWO ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN EASE MY MIND, NO ONE ELSE CAN DO THAT, NO THIRD PARTY, CAUSE TO ME IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO MEET WITH ME FACE TO FACE THEN YOU REALLY DONT MEAN IT.. IM NOT DEAD YET...

4. White Dove

Well , day 1 has come and gone...

Nothing...

So i went to the campground around 3 pm today to get my camping space and all paid up... I have it for 1 week now and i can go in and camp any day from now until september... Thinking of going in tomorrow to camp...

It sure as hell isint doing me any good to be around the home... yep, i waited until 3 pm today, nothing.. no phone call, no message, no visit...

well at least i know now they dont care...

They dont care im hurting spiritually... THEY JUST DONT CARE AT ALL... THEY NEVER CARED.. ITS USLESS, SO IM GONE....

I AM NOT A KID.. I AM A REAL LIVE PERSON, WITH REAL TRUE FEELINGS , THAT IS REALLY HURTING BOTH SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY....

THEY DONT CARE..IN FACT THEY NEVER CARED AT ALL... I WAS DUMB , THAT IS WHAT I WAS , TOTALLY DUMB... I THOUGHT THAT AT LEAST THE DALTONS WOULD CARESE MY MIND BUT BOY, HOW WRONG COULD I HAVE EVER BEEN??? OH WELL, SORRY..

i am gonna fish at the lake, and camp at the night and watch the stars as if it is my last time cause it litterly will be my last time , then im going to the derbies and then this little white dove is gone... i am gonna fly away.. im gonna end the pain... BOTH OF THEM....

I CANT BELIEVE I WAS SO DUMB.....

IT IS JUST SO STUPID TO THEM CAUSE THEY SEEM TO THINK OF ME AS A KID AND WANT TO PLAY GAMES LIKE PASSING NOTES AND LETTERS ( CORASPONDENCES ) BACK FORTH TO THEM BY A THIRD PARTY , JUST LIKE SCHOOL KIDS DO.. WELL I AM NOT A SCHOOL KID.. I AM A GROWN LADY THAT IS DYING OF CANCER THAT HAS A TROUBLED SPIRIT AND CANT REST EASY BUT YET I CANT GET WHAT I SO DESPERATLY NEED AND THAT IS LOVE AND FORGIVENESS , FRIENDSHIP , CARING, A SPIRIT THAT IS FREED AND NOT TROUBLED SO I GIVE UP....

my life is already over...

ITS NOT A STUPID JOKE, NOT A STUNT FOR ATTENTION, AND GOD KNOWS THAT... I HAVE PLEADED MY CASE AND YES LIKE PEANUT SAID I CANT MAKE ANYONE LOVE ME.. WELL I KNOW I CANT.. I AM UNLOVEABLE...

I CANT EVER BE LOVED...

EVERYBODY HATES ME...

EVERYBODY WANTS ME OUT OF THEIR LIFE , WELL I WILL BE SOON OUT OF EVERYONES LIFE...

MY NIECE, MY DEAR LITTLE NIECE HELPED RUIN MY OWN LIFE.... EVERYONE THAT COMES INTO MY LIFE LEAVES AND NOW WELL I GUESS THEY SEE ME AS THIS BIG BAD NO GOOD PERSON , WHO IS FULL OF DECEIT , FULL OF HATE, ETC... IF THEY ONLY KNEW IT WAS NOT ME... IF THEY COULD ONLY SEE WHAT GOD HAS SEEN THEN THEY WOULD KNOW WHO WAS AT FAULT .. IF THEY COULD ONLY SEE MY HEART LIKE GOD SEES IT..

IF OH GOD ... IF ONLY THE DALTONS COULD SEE THE HURT THEY CAUSED ME??????

THIS LITTLE DOVE HAS A HEART THAT IS TORN AND TATTERED ...

THIS LITTLE DOVE HAS A LOT OF HURT UPON HER HEART...

THIS LITTLE DOVE HAS A STRONG PHYSICAL PAIN OF A CANCER THAT SHE CANT STOP...

THIS LITTLE DOVE CANT FIX THE WRONG , NOR CAN SHE HELP OTHERS TO SEE THE TRUTH, TO SEE IT WAS NOT ALL HER DOING... BUT SHE CANT GO ON

THIS LITTLE DOVE IS GOING AWAY...

GOING TO WHERE THERE IS NO MORE PAIN , NO MORE TEARS, NO MORE SORROW , NO MORE HURT...

5. Waugriff

Waugriff Active Member

Pain is a terrible thing, it causes us to lose ourselves. I wish I could be there to help you, to sit there with you and to listen. I wish that I could be there when you find your answer. But wishes are just that, a dream. I hope that those whom you are seeking a finalization with come and give you what you need. Humans can be such horrible creatures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.