One hour I want to die, the next one I don't

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Pollo, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I am living a hell right now!!! I am diagnosed with depression, I already did an attempt and I still want to complete the act. The worst thing is that once I am decided to do it (for instance my fixed date is this Thursday) I start doubting and then all the black ideas start again and so on. So it is a constant battle. How do I end this battle that is driving me crazy?
    So far I have all the means to commit my suicide by OD.
    thanks for any advice
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

GET HELP professional help to stop the ups and downs thinking okay get help
  3. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I understand these mood swings, Pollo.

I've found with meds that i have evened out a bit more, in conjunction with therapy.

Are you able to get any professional help?
  4. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Check into a hospital ir other facility and DON'T be alone. PLEASE get help right now while you are thinking of it. PLEASE. We are here for you and love and care about you. There is ALWAYS a way out of this type of situation ALWAYS. I just said aprayer for you and hope you do too. PLEASE hang on and GET help and let is help too.PLEASE!!!!
  5. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

But I have tried everything that is possible!!! therapy, being in a psy hospital, medicaments but I still feel quite depressed, sad and hopeless. The horrible feelings and black ideas do not go away!!
  6. Marty482

I would ask you to pray. PLEASE. Also no matter what its better to be in a hospital than hurting yourself. Tell us about your problems. Let it out as much as you can. We care and want to know about you and what youre facing. PLEASE we are here for you. I am here . Go to support groups and be around people who will be compassionate and helpful. TRY IT . Don't be alone. BE WITH US!PM me of write it out. Tell us speciafically whats bothering you. I send my love and hope to you!!!!

7. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

the main reason of my depression and why I want to die is because I do not know how to manage my emotions. I feel I am ugly, stupid, that noone cares about me and so on.

Mainly I am not interested on doing anything, my mood swings horribly and mainly I am tired of having this suicidal thoughts.
    I just want to sleep forever.
    I want to sleep and never wake up!!!
  8. Marty482

Im so srry and I feel very bad about all this. I am praying for you and hop eyou do too.I understand your feelings but are you getting help? Therapy ,meds, 12 steps groups ,support groups, talk to us. Im sure you are not ugly or stupid. And its not true tha no one cares I do. All of us here do.PLEASE DONT FEEL DOWN. we will offer our support and help and love.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.