One hug

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by itmahanh, Apr 10, 2010.

1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Everything I faced today. And I sit here thinking how one fucking hug, a real honest to goodness, feel someone elses arms holding me while I cry, hug could of been all the difference. One fucking little thing like a hug. What kind of a horrible person am I that I dont rate something so simple that would mean so much to me. I'm not looking for millions of dollars, anything that requires rocket science to achieve, hurting another living soul to obtain what I want. Just a real hug. I guess I really am as stupid and gulliable as others see me.

Funny how things come full circle. I remember when I first came here, how important that hug was. And I was fooled so many times, even by members here, that they would give me that one day. Now when I call it quits, it's still the same damn thing I want and need.

Who the Hell am I trying to kid? Me.... that's who.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Carla if there wasn't such a far distance between us I would come give you that hug you so desperately need.. I know what you mean about how something so simple can lift your spirit..My sister gives me hugs every now and then but they don't feel like what I am missing out on..Your a wonderfull person full of passion..Love You, Bro
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:i'm sorry:you are so sad wish i too could just come there and hug you and say its going to be okay you have good friend here now. I am not there physically but here for you anytime :hugtackles::cheekkiss just remember that okay
  4. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

I wish I could drive. Then I would get together with you and have a tea or coffee or something and give you a real hug. Not just one of the net hugs.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Big :hug: carla. There are lots here who care about you :hug:
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I would jump on a plane and go give you a hug carla if I could..a real live one..
    cos I don't get any either (unless I see my grandaughter)
    did you see our post for you the other day?.....sent you a hug then too...
    hope you'll stay and talk to us....
    :hug::hug::hug::hug::flowers::grouphug::wub::hug: :hug: :flowers:
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you are feeling a little better today Carla lots of us care abt you we do stay strong okay lots of hugs for you and your children:hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:
  8. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

believe me carla, i know the feeling

the best i can do is tell you to close your eyes, wrap your arms around yourself real tight and pretend i'm giving you a really big hug

but just me - i don't want to get jealous (just kidding)