One letter

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The_8th_Wonder, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

I wrote a letter to my parents describing everything.. self harm, social anxiety, and even suicide. I'm obsessing over it and I'm not sure if I did the right thing or not. Now I have to talk to them about everything tomorrow... I can't do that to anyone not even my mom. I'm seriously considering suicide tonight just to avoid the conversation I have to have tomorrow when they find the letter.

2. hotaruyuki90

hotaruyuki90 Well-Known Member

Don't do anything hastily just because of your fear. The fact that you wrote this letter means that you want you're life to get better or just feel relieved by telling your parents the truth. You can't give up now! It would have no point. I know that it's hard to tell anyone about such things but you have to take this risk.

Life is an everyday struggle, but if you ever wanted to feel you're alive and real you know that you have to fight. So after every won battle you can be proud of yourself...

Take care and don't give up!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009
  3. hotaruyuki90

hotaruyuki90 Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009
  4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

You've gone so far just to write the letter and give them to it. That just shows that you can overcome the fear. Don't give up now. I've got my fingers crossed for you but i'm sure that by giving them this letter you've done the right thing. Let us know how it goes :hug:

5. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

This probably isn't the best advice but this is what I would do, break into the house and steal the note back...

But theres nothing wrong with what you did. In fact its healthy that your expressing youe emotions and you should not feel guilty for doing so, nor should your parents make you feel guilty. Remember they are not God, they may react well, they may not, just be prepared and realise they are just flawed humans like yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.