one more day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by simon, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simon

simon Antiquitie's Friend

when you think i'll give it one more day to see what happens and to see if there is anything good worth living for round the corner and nothing turns up how many "one more days" do you give it?
    i've had so many one more days that i now know there is nothing decent worth living for round the corner.

2. tudor_77

tudor_77 Member

I know exactly what you mean. At the moment its only really stubbornness that keeps me going. Ive been telling myself that "things will get better" for years now but they never do. I guess you just have to keep going purely on faith that things will improve in the future.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I think when we are very depressed we do not see the nuiances of life...for me it is the enjoyment of music, the wonderment of nature and the comfort of a friend that can get me to take some respite and get through when it really stings...I think finding something, no matter how banal it seems, can get someone through another day...so sorry things seem so awful right now and please keep trying to find what it is for you

4. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

I want you to keep some hope that things will improve in the future, you never know what your future awaits you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.