One more diagnosis

So in addition to ptsd, anxiety and depression, I have been told that I do not have your ‘typical’ OCD but what is described as Real Event Ocd....Ocd based on something that I actually did. I was told that the treatment is the same Exposure Response and Prevention. Talk about living in hell! What next. Makes me want to just give up now but I keep on plugging.....what else can I do?

Lekatt

Love Cats Love All
SF Supporter
If only I could. I have hurt so many people. But then again, I guess if I do anything to myself, they wI’ll be hurt even more. Quite a dilemma.
I don't think you could hurt anyone by loving yourself. It really is not that hard to do. It can be very rewarding. Just say these affirmations to yourself twice a day. It will take a while to overcome all the bad things you have said about yourself in the past, but it will happen if you stay the course. It is simply a process of changing how you think about yourself. You are free to think how you please so why down yourself? It makes a lot more sense to love yourself. God Bless.

I don't think you could hurt anyone by loving yourself. It really is not that hard to do. It can be very rewarding. Just say these affirmations to yourself twice a day. It will take a while to overcome all the bad things you have said about yourself in the past, but it will happen if you stay the course. It is simply a process of changing how you think about yourself. You are free to think how you please so why down yourself? It makes a lot more sense to love yourself. God Bless.
Thank you but I have done such bad stuff to those I love that I do not feel worthy.....I used to love myself until someone hurt me....then the cycle of hurt continued?

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
If only I could. I have hurt so many people. But then again, I guess if I do anything to myself, they wI’ll be hurt even more. Quite a dilemma.
Forgiving yourself for past wrongs is the first step and then go from there. It is also often the hardest part because others may have already forgiven you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00