One more Drugs Poll

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ScouseJM, Jun 7, 2008.

Have you ever taken illegal drugs?

1. Yes, I was once addicted.

12 vote(s)
  2. Yes, I am addicted.

8 vote(s)
  3. I (used to) do them every now and then.

13 vote(s)
  4. I have tried but it wasn't for me.

7 vote(s)
  5. Never done any.

15 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

I wanna see if I really am the only drug free person on this forum :laugh:
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I dont take illegal drugs:smile: (only prescribed ones:laugh:)
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I have also never taken illegal drugs Jasmin, so you're not alone. :smile:
  4. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

'illegal' is an arbitrary label. food is a drug, psychoactive teas and salvia are drugs, all of these are legal. tobacco and alcohol are both legal, and opiate narcotics are prescribed all the fucking time. legal drugs can be worse for you than illegal drugs, its just a label, doesn't mean a goddamn thing.
  5. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Agreed, I dare say the legally prescribed codeine in the medicine cabinet would do a lot more damage than legal alcohol or legal weed if I were to abuse it.
  6. ScouseJM

well, i just put it so there would be no confusion about what kind of drugs i mean.... i never said that they were worse for you than legal drugs or better or anything at all, the only intention of this poll was to see how many people or to get an idea of how many people have had illegal drugs.... and really to see if there were more people who had never had any :)
  7. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Aye but its like, theres so many legal ways to get high from abusing prescriptions to plants like Salvia and morning Glory that its kind of a grey area.
  8. ScouseJM

yah.. i just dont get what it has to do with my poll :(

dont mind me maybe :laugh:
  9. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I've taken prescribed drugs illegally.... but no illegal drugs illegally... :laugh:
  10. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

I used to smoke pot everyday when I was 17 really bad it just made me soo slow lol. But that's it I still smoke weed every now and then like 2 times a month that's it though.
  11. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree. Look at drepression meds, they have ton of side affects, can really fuck you up if your unlucky. Same with all kinds of other meds. Like on the commercials for them, they always say a long list of possible side affects.

All drugs should be legal and sold legally where you can buy other legal drugs, it would lower crime. The drugs lords like that it is illegal, gives them more power and controll. Our own government smuggles the drugs, and the national drug association or what ever they're called protects them (how sick, yet brilliant ). Bush and clinton have been known to be involved in coke (smuggling). Who knows who else probably a lot. They are corrupt as hell.

If some one wants to do drugs and accepts the consequences then thats their choice. Can't have just a little freedom, in a free country imo.

I've never done them though, tried weed once or twice just to show I could and that I'm open minded about it.
  12. Jasonfine27

Jasonfine27 Well-Known Member

The only drugs I've done are Shrooms. I tried it once in School. Really wasn't for me. Besides that, never done any other drugs, except prescribe P.T.S.D. medication. (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
  13. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2008
  14. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Hah, might as well be open and honest here. I used to take cocaine (was addicted), ecstacy, magic mushrooms, smoked weed every day (and still do although haven't had a spliff in two days; GO ME!), and I've tried heroin once or twice, and tried crystal meth once.
    Not done any drugs except a bit of weed since.... last October when I took cocaine at a party.
    Any questions? LOL.
    Am proud to say I'm 100% clean & off the hard stuff now.
  15. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I voted no, but only because the drugs I did aren't exactly illegal here. It's complicated how it works around here. But I won't bore y'all with explaining it.
  16. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i used to be addicted to illegal drugs.
    now im addicted to not illegal drugs.
    lesser of two evils i suppose??!
  17. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I couldn't have put it better myself.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2008
  18. Testify

Testify Well-Known Member

What if you do "drugs" regularly but aren't an addict?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.