one more even

Status
Not open for further replies.

honsou

I cant do it anymore, emotionally im so tired of being sad. I cry everyday, and its always about the same things. The same things that i have completely no control over. There is nothing left to talk about really. The facts are the facts, my mother is dying, so i'm losing her very soon. My grandmother is very old and only has a few years left. And my gf, the only person that ever loved me that wasn't related to me, might leave me. As many of you know yesterday i tired to get her back which led to sorta a big fight that was fixed. And i asked her if she thought we were going to get back together and she said "yeah" and she just said that she was going to tell me to get back together. That should be a good thing right, but my mind keeps telling me that shes going to find someone better, that I'm just her plan B in case she cant find anyone else. I cant do this anymore, the uncertainty is too much. If one more major bad thing happens in my life i will be gone...i feel so certain of that, and it scares me. I don't know what to do. I already have it all planed out...but i cant say it because i don't want to give anyone any ideas. I cant do it anymore...its too much, I want to thank all of you for helping me through to this point. But being completely alone is something i cannot bare...so i don't know what to do right now. Other then to wait, and hope things work out, even though i know they wont.

I am so sorry about your mother, I can't imagine losing a parent at all so my sympathies go out to you. As for your girlfriend take it one day at a time hun, because if she loves you and you love her things will work themselves out.

As for you dying I hope you reconsider and stay and talk with us. From what I've seen youare a very sweet and caring person. After all you took the songs that you wanted and was making something for your girlfriend. To me that is endearing and very thoughtful of you..even if in the end it doesn't work. You are still a sweet guy

Take care of yourself and if you need to talk don't hesitate.

It is never an easy thing when we lose loved ones. You can go on though. You must grieve and allow yourself to feel. Don't be afraid to seek support from others. You may look into hospice. They help not only those that are dying, but their families in dealing with what is eventually going to happen. I wish you weren't having to go through all of these difficulties. Please continue to talk with us. Feel free to PM me should you need to talk. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00