one more night

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by swimmergirl, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Mercy. There is no mercy in this world. I just can longer bear this pain, this emptiness. I know what I am about to do is wrong, very wrong, but I dont see any other option, and I have tried, i have looked, i desperately want another option, but my mind cannot take any more of this constant, numbing, lifeless feeling that rots inside of me, and my eyes cannot stand to watch those around me go on unphased by such pain, unaware of its devastation, completely removed from the beckoning call to death.

2. theimpure

theimpure Member

I've been reading a few of your posts and just wanted to say: whatever you end up doing, I wish you success. Whether that be fighting past your emptiness, or seeking release. I'm not supporting your behavior, I'm simply wishing that you'll find some kind of comfort. You'll be in my thoughts. :hug:

3. swimmergirl

THe one damn person that I thought would provide some comfort or some relief from all of this darkness didn't. I think I feel worse now than before I reached out to let someone in, I didn't think that was possible...dear god, please make this stop and please forgive me.

4. swimmergirl

goodbye to all of you faceless fellow travelers, one final act for me.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you are still with us..
    please don't do anything to hurt yourself.....we care...
    keep talking.....
    stay safe...

6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Please stay say something if you're still with us :(.

Getting worried...

7. MonikaM

MonikaM Member

Just stay with US one more night. The feelings are going to pass. Just wait it out like a fever from a flu. Don't let the sickness take you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.