1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One more shot...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Zueri, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

ALRIGHT...I really need to stop posting but I can't help it...just ignore this if you want to...

I'm so tired. Not only the physical tired...tired of living...tired of breathing...tired of existing. I just want it all to end. I can't keep pulling through day by day like I am now...it's destroying me.
    Then again, I don't have the guts to end it either. I need to do something...but I don't know what. I realize I'm making no sense whatsoever...only slept zero hours last night. Dad said I can't sleep throughout the day either...I just want to collapse.
    Everything I touch goes to pieces...I just want to sleep and never wake up...
    What I wouldn't do for some sleeping pills right now...
    What did I do to deserve this? WHAT?! In this life, nothing...I don't think. UNLESS it is my fault that mum died. That would explain a lot. Because it isn't fair for the events of a past life to follow me here...no...that couldn't be it...
    Whatever I've done...I have been punished sufficiently...CANT THE PAIN JUST END! PLEASE! I can't stand it any more! I don't know how long I can last...
    Everyday, I risk my own ass to help others and this is what I get in return?
    The rejection/betrayal of all my friends and my family, and the death of the one person that might have understood how I feel,or at least tried to? IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR! YES, I realize that life ISN'T fair, but isn't this just a wee bit too much? PLEASE I can't have this pain continue...it's consuming me and I'm losing my sanity...Seth vanished for some time already by everything else is getting MUCH MUCH worse. I want to cut again so bad right now...I'm trying to refrain from doing so...I CAN'T cut because if I do then people will notice...My so-called friend noticed them on saturday and I barely got away saying that I tripped while hiking....HOW LONG MORE CAN I DO THIS?!
    I repeat...I just want it all to end.
    I'm a failure. I should be at school right now. If not, I should be doing homework or studying or practicing harp/piano. But no, I have to get up on the podium and complain about what I don't like in my life...HOW CAN I BE SO DAMN SELFISH!? Two years ago, I wouldn't have been like this...I wouldn't have even considered suicide...but now...
    I can't help it. I just want to die. It's my greatest desire.
    No, not simply end the pain. End it all. Plain and simple.
    WHY CAN'T I? WHY MUST I BE SUCH A COWARD?!

Sorry for any grammar mistakes...don't me to complain...honestly all I needed was a rant...I really couldnt care less about anything right now.

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

you're not selfish Syiah, it's okay to complain about your life. We're human and human beings have the need to complain. Be it every once in a while, be it everyday. It's called being human.

I am here if you want to talk. PM me anytime. Please read the post I made in your After Effects thread. I care Syiah. Here for you, anytime :hug: :hug: :hug: