One more time.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by transparent, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

Haven't been on for a while. Spent the last couple months in a mental hospital because I tried again. I don't understand why they release people like me. Don't they know we're just going to try again?
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I guess all you can do is just try to hold on...
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Because legally they can't hold you and they don't see how keeping you safe will help they want you to do that keep you safe who wants to live life locked up that is not living Use skills taught to you to change okay get well
  4. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

I don't care to keep myself safe. If people want me alive then a padded room is where I should be. Not free to wander and do whatever. Plain and simple: I don't care about what happens to me. If he beats me, he beats me. If I die, then I die. I just simply don't care.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I care about what happens to you. :hug: And you should too. I'm sorry to hear that the doctors let you out too soon, but there's a limited time that they can hold you for, until they believe that you are no longer a threat to yourself. If your boyfriend/husband is beating you, then you should leave him and protect yourself. Don't give up. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.