One more week.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by EvolutionFails, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just when you hit bottom and think you're stuck in the pit, the ground gives way and you drop further.

There's no way I can endure my dad's funeral next Monday.

My boss keeps asking me if I want time off, further verifying that nobody there wants me to work there at all. They just think I'm crazy and will shoot them if they fire me.

My 2+ week turnaround project has failed. I'm still as alone as before, if not more.

Despite knowing my beliefs on pills, my mom and brother are trying to force me to take valium or xanax.

Don't tell me things will get better. I've heard that for 10 years, and each year gets increasingly worse.

There's nothing left to do. I'm on my way out this weekend.
  2. SirRob

SirRob Active Member

First off let me give you my condolences about your father. I'll tell you this though. When my Grandpa, the only person I've ever looked up to and the only person to have ever given a damn about me, died I was lost. Somehow, call it fate wanting me to suffer more, I still survived on and had to be around all the people in his life who just liked him for his money and brilliance. I say take the monday off from work, go to the funeral and somehow spend the rest of your day cleaning or working on a project that takes a long time to complete. If you don't know or don't have anything, then play Towers of Hanoi with 20 blocks. A PERFECT play through with 10 blocks takes 1023. And to give you an idea of what 20 would take, 12 takes 4095 moves to complete. So by the time you are even half done you will have forgotten about everything else. I say this because the best way to survive on is to distract yourself.
  3. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

Respects to your father.

I won't tell you things will be 'better' for you as time moves on, that is an assupmtion. But it is also a chance. An opportunity and a try. But none the less not a definate.

It's hard to say to hold on, when there is nothing there to grab on to.
    It depends on your state of motivation. Are you willing to give yourself some leverage.

This is where there is room...need...time...for creation.
  4. I'm struggling with the meaning of the last two sentences. Could you reword them please?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.