One Of My Pending Problems-SOLVED!!!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Godsdrummer, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Unless I get a last second call that states otherwise, one of the big problems that was staring my square in the face starting in March has been resolved.

We (Myself and soon to be ex-wife) owe like 3500.00 in medical bills. It went to a collection agency. They started more agressive collection tactics in February, utlimately threatening to garnish our paychecks if we didnt have payment in full by months end.

If my paychecks were garnished, I would loose my car, and then my job and my apartment.

Well Tuesday of this week, the collection agency reached out to us to see if we could do a combined $500.00 monthly payment. I would pay $250 and the wife $250.00 I could have possibly done it, but it would make things really, really tight. My wife at first thought she could, but realized in short order that she couldnt.

So yesterday my wife called the collection agency telling them that we couldnt do the $500.00.

THEY SETTLED ON $300 A MONTH!!!!!!!!!! All I have to do is pay $150.00 a month!!!!!!!!! It's a frickin miracle.

Now...there are still issues out there in my life that worry me, and will no doubt affect my diagnosed depression into bad thoughts again, but...this one.....this one.....was HUGE. I made an attempt last week, because of this one.

I could have never thought or seen that there was going to be a way out of this mess. And yet it happened. I am chalking that one up to God.

So friends....sometimes it may seem hopeless (Lord knows I felt that way)...but maybe....just maybe...things can work out.

2. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Congratulations. :) I'm glad you received some good news.

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Thanks. Good news has been hard to come by lately.

4. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

I've been reading most of your posts and have truly been at a loss as to what to say. Or at any rate that would rise above the level of a trite cliche. :sad:

5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

That's ok.