One of these days when have no friend and family's against me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by DrownedFishOnFire, Oct 11, 2015.

1. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Today suck. Got banned from a hobby group on FB because I called out on admin for permitting A degratory term to be used, (starts with a B.... Ends with h) and he bans everyone else for using F word....said that word was permitted in this case. When I asked what rules were again, he bans me.

I enjoyed FB posts pictures of people's work in that hobby.

Then I get a text from my sister about needing to go to college and get my masters in a specific degree because it's free and told me not to complain that I am unhappy because this was an opportunity for me to take.

She has no idea what it is like in my head everyday. She has no idea how many friends of mine has a masters already that doesn't have a job. I have been losing faith in humanity and just don't want to be nice to anybody anymore. I hate FB More than ever because i have to use it to get ahold of people. I am just a nobody those days always have been 2nd choice or 3rd wheel.

Just want to give up trying to make it work.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry you were banned from fb hard when these things happen especially when it is an outreach for support Hope you get back on soon
    talk here until then ok

3. DrownedFishOnFire

Thanks TE.

After a long workday I am still feeling less and less a human that belongs somewhere.

4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Sorry today was not good fishy. You shouldn't have got banned from the group, what you said was only fair and right. People pre-judge sometimes with the assumption that they know everything about you. Maybe that's what your sister did, but you're right, she doesn't know what it's like in your head. Have you talked to your sister about how you feel? I got rid of my FB a long time ago because it just caused me a lot of stress and anxiety, I hope you don't have to do that to because it can be great to catch up with people, especially old friends, but it sounds like you have not been having a good time of it there lately. Sorry for that, I hope it gets better. Lots of hugs.

5. DrownedFishOnFire

Thanks

Tried talking to sister about stuff in the past and all she does is throw back one negative in my face and use it as a crutch or an excuse not to hear anymore of anything else and ends the converstation.

I am a human being thats not allowed to make any further mistake because i am a mistake when i was born with a disabilitiy she has hated me for it. Never wanted to put up with it. Never saw me as an equal. Ever.

Dont want to share what is going on in my head what I have been enduring for a long while is none of her beeswax because she will use it against me in the long run. It is better for me to keep it to myself.

I Am thinking of just moving far far away from anyones reach and just cut ties. Start anew. If I am still a plan B friend I know what to do next