One of those day....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by brknsilence, Aug 24, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Anyone else have one of those days that just constantly goes downward?

A lot happened today and trying to just be emotionally okay and not break down.

First kids were into things - everything is better on that.

Then the dumpster situation where I live at - thinking I may have overreacted and had some misunderstanding with the neighborhood we live at. Will get that worked out soon.

Twisted my ankle not long afterwards when getting the kids to the public library. Super painful now and can't walk on it. Going to have my husband take me to the hospital later on to get my ankle checked out.

Forcing myself to rest on the couch. Still in pain and trying my best not to let my thoughts get the best of me.

Has to get better, huh?

iam likes this.
  2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey there Broken, yes I've had a lot of days like that. I feel like hiding away from the world, but unfortunately the world and life will not be ignored. I hope you feel better and have better tomorrow.
    Brian

iam and brknsilence like this.
  3. brknsilence

I just can't wait until my husband gets home. I will have to have him take me in. My ankle hurts so much.

I just hope things gets better today. Got my kids helping me so that's good. Just forcing myself to rest.

iam and Brian777 like this.
  4. brknsilence

Maybe a funny movie might help.... something to help the emotional part - I hope - since I'm stuck on the couch.

iam likes this.
  5. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

I watch some funny videos on YouTube :)

6. brknsilence

May watch something.

iam and Brian777 like this.
  7. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

If you can try and keep you ankle elevated on some pillows or something and if possible to put ice of for 20 mins then off for 20 and repeat....not sure how many times tho but it's May help with swelling.
    Sorry if this is all useless information.
    I hope you ankle heals soon for you.

8. brknsilence

Not useless. Got it going now until I see the Dr. later. Super painful. Hurts more and more as time goes on. Hope it gets better soon. Took Tylenol as well. Hoping it helps too.

9. na-taya

I'm sorry to hear that it's so pain for you :( also Iof you have an elastic compression bandage you can put the on to help if it swells up, but I also know it may not be easy for you to put on with a little bub in ya tummy!

brknsilence likes this.
  10. brknsilence

I will try something. Got ice on it but may get it off for a few. Just waiting for my husband to get home to take me in and it seems to be taking forever.

11. na-taya

Well I hope that he isn't to far away for you, if it get worse could you ask him to finish early or not really an option??

I will keep you in my thoughts and I hope the out come isn't to bad for you.
    *hugs*

brknsilence likes this.
  12. brknsilence

He's been so busy. I called and asked. Hope he can get home early.

13. brknsilence

My husband took me to the hospital last night. Dr said I sprained my ankle. It's not broken. He couldn't do an xray due to me being pregnant. So from his own testing, we all agreed it's not broken. I got a splint on it and crutches. Have to rest and stay off my feet for awhile. Hoping it gets better soon. Struggled to sleep last night due to the pain. Emotionally and physically drained. Yesterday wasn't the best of days. My husband and I had our meltdown once he got home from work but we got through it. A lot has been going on not only due to the ankle but other situations arising. Hoping everything gets better soon.

14. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

I wish you the best with everything you have going on.

Feel free to IM/PM me anytime.

I care for you and for what you are going through

Take Care

brknsilence likes this.
  15. brknsilence